Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
bookwurm247 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Seriously, dude what are you doing?
bookwurm247 chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
His plan is totally going to backfire on him and then everyone will get hurt. So now I know one reason why Bradley and Benry hate each other but before that what happened.
bookwurm247 chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I knew it! Stull what happened to Collins?
bookwurm247 chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I forgot to mention this but who was that guy that Taylor was talking to? Could it have been Bradley or Andrew?
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
What is he planning to do?
mylittleprincess chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
Update soon!
GinBrat chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
Woohoo! Happy chapter! I'm absolutely ecstatic that Benry and Collins made up!
Please update soon.
P.S. I can't wait to find out what happened with Greg...I have a strange suspicion that it has to do with one or more of the guys getting drunk.
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
Love it! Glad they made up. They are just perfect for each other! This dinner hang out is going to be interesting... Update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
Awww! Cant wait for Saturday! Thank Goodness their back together!
AdooreKhwab chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
This chapter was nice. It was playful. But then again, it was kind of confusing. It felt like too many things were happening at once. And also, some errors here and there.
Innocently Anonymous chapter 33 . 9/19/2013
Omg love this story it makes me so happy when you update! Please do it soon:)
brash73 chapter 33 . 9/19/2013
I am so glad that Benry and Collins are back together!

I hope they can learn to trust each other... I hope Benry is the one to tell Collins the truth about Greg... I have a feeling she may be more upset with her family for not telling her the truth than Benry...

Excited for the next update!
penname JC chapter 33 . 9/19/2013
I am just ridiculously happy they are back together. That made my whole night! Now if Tenley and Colton could follow their lead I would be a super happy camper.
Luv2Live chapter 33 . 9/19/2013
Aww they are so cute!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
UD Please! I am dying to know what is next!
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »