Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
AdooreKhwab chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
Firstly, why did he end with "Penny"?
Secondly, you almost made me cry.
Thirdly, I have seriously lost track of this story. I am just guessing the plotline from whatever I am reading now.
Fourthly, there were some very meaningful and realistic parts in this chapter like how they felt about being called.
Please update sooner.
Kristen196 chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
Ahhhh! Yes. Of course people are still reading your stuff! It's so good. I've been waiting. This chapter was so emotional. He effed up so bad, but knew this had to happen. Thank you so much for updating! It made my night. I love this story so much. I might have to start from the beginning again to get my fix of it. His story is good. Please don't give up.
vivian.ihechiluru chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
God u almost gave me a heart attack,i thought u were neva gonna update dis story tanjs for the update.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
Love this chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
Luv2Live chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
What a sad sad sad place to leave us. I'm so glad you are still writing but I can't wait for more. You've been updating all of your stories, thank you so much!
Ginbrat chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
And you made me cry. I feel bad for Benry and Collins. Everything is just so damn messed up, and it really seems like the world is against them. And, my heart literally aches for them both. That last word, oh God, Penny, he just had to end it with Penny.
Please update soon.
penname JC chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
I shouldn't, but I feel so sorry for Benry. He was just starting to become the kind of guy he should be, and all of this old stuff keeps rearing its ugly head. He can't win. I hope he will in the long run though. So glad you updated! I love your stories.
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 34 . 3/20/2014
No, I want to cry! Please, oh, please update soon! I need to know whats going to happen! You cant just end it right there. No. Update! Please?
monkeyface1 chapter 34 . 3/8/2014
I am so speechless, this chapter is like... oh my God. im dying to know what is going to happen next, please update soon.
Rachael chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
****************BEGIN AGENT COMMUNIQUE****************
{GEEK SQUAD - 24 HOUR COMPUTER SUPPORT TASK FORCE}

Reference ID: X0VOZEA_

Associated to

FMS: 22446116

Mission Details

- Installation:
- Installation: Printer and all software included with full driver suite. Verification of functionality.
- Troubleshooting:
- Troubleshooting: Resolution of issues including printing, scanning, copying and network functionality when applicable.

Printer: MODEL
Connection:Wireless
Remotely logged into client's computer
Rebooted and verified all functionality.
Removed tools.
Additional Notes: Power cycled modem as it was not distributing valid IP addresses to wireless devices. Confirmed with client's cellphone when It could not acquire a valid IP address either. Also configured fax functions with client using the triple and double distinct ring setting per client's direction.

Debriefing

Power cycling your router and printer can help resolve some print issues if the network is having issues communicating with the printer through the wireless interface. You either power off or uplug the device for about 30 seconds to allow a full reset of the networking configuration settings.

Recommendations

An external hard drive is a great way to backup and secure important data that you may not want to lose. It provides an external, redundant location so if the computer is lost, stolen or damaged you don't lose this critical and often times irreplaceable data.

Contact Information

Agent Jonathan Bass
Badge #20482
Phone: 504-284-9555
Email:
URL: a href" gsoscontact" target"_blank" gsoscontact/a

Warranty Information

Wired MAC: 9C-B6-54-BA-8A-91

*****************END AGENT COMMUNIQUE*****************
Please Store In A Safe Environment For Future Reference

CASE CLOSED
Do you have any idea how good your own story is?! You're one of the best writers I've read stories from on this website! I need you to update this story. PLEASE! You've left us with the biggest cliffhanger ever and it's been months! I think I just might go insane. PLEASE UPDATE!
Kalamazoo chapter 34 . 2/12/2014
WHERE ARE YOU?
It's been nearly 4 months, I'm actually crying' (seriously I've had an emotional day and I just read this whole story again and it made me more emotional CAUSE I MISS YOU, we'll your writing lol) please please please post! Ill bake you cookies, and cupcakes and cakes and pies and ANYTHING YOU WANTN HAHAHAHA as you can see I'm rather desperate, and I know I'm not the only one (can I get a what what)

Okay I'm normal again, seriously please update this story is basically the only good thing in my life atm

Kalamazoo
hirokiri9 chapter 34 . 1/27/2014
This is so addicting! I can't stop reading any of your stories! They're amazing and so are you! Keep up the hard work, dear! :d
Guest chapter 34 . 1/2/2014
Hey it's the new year and I'm like completely in love with this story! I need you to continue... There is so much drama and I love how you pay attention to every relationship and how you really put the effort to write the characters feelings and things like that you should finish this story and make it into a book because I just love it and I think a lot of people would love it too xoxo
SierraF17 chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
Hey just making sure you're alright. Haven't had an update from you in a while. No rush just hope you're doing well :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 34 . 12/18/2013
feel so bad for Collins and for Taylor for being stuck in the middle of it but can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »