Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
FANASERIE chapter 34 . 11/24/2013
I really hope that Collin will giv benry another chance
Ginbrat chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Poor Benry and Collins. I hate Jared so much, he really needs to stop messing everyone's lives up. Bradley and Benry's, Benry and Collin's, Taylor and Bradley's, Benry and Taylor's. EVERYONE! I knew it before he said it, I knew it but I didn't want to believe it. I hope everything turns out alright.
Please update soon.
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Collins isn't being reasonable :/ ugh it was wrong for her to say to Ben that he "took" Alex from her. Hope things work out soon :/
Update soon!
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
WOW o.o
alksj I hope they all make amends...
DanniBananie chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
all of these people, especially Jared, Benry, and Bradley are totally fucked up. But I love them for it, so it's all good.
mylittleprincess chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
more please.
kristen196 chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Holy sh** man! That was crazy intense. Wow. Wow. I really have nothing to say. Thank you so much for updating, we've all been waiting. Wow. I don't even have a clue as to how this is going to turn out.
Luv2Live chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Eeeeekkk! I want them to have a happy ending! Putting Alex on him, not fair. So much coming at her at once. Update soon, love it!
AdooreKhwab chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Yes, I enjoyed the chapter. But it has been so long since thw last update that my memory is hazy. I thought Benry had told Collins about the bet. I thought the only thing left between them was Greg's death. Where was Benry while Bradley was interrogating Andrew? What was the shake of head at the end about? So many questions. So little answers. By the way, you made a few mistakes in this chapter. You used "their" instead of "there" a couple of times. Please also check your use of "'d". You used it so many times that some parts felt as if they were wrong. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please update soon! :)
3rd Bookworm chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
as much as I don't want this story to end give them there happy ever after already!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/21/2013
Please update this beautiful story!
AnimaOfChaos chapter 33 . 10/24/2013
Really beautiful chapter, thanks :)
fanaserie chapter 33 . 10/13/2013
I love this storie
BrookV chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
I'm just preparing for the onslaught when benry tells Collins about Greg... I have my money
twilightwinter chapter 33 . 9/24/2013
Awe so cute but for your writing you kept sang about all the thoughts going through her mind way to many times.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »