Reviews for Bodyguard
cakepop101 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I loooove it! No seriously hoe do u do it? Make the stories so detailed that you can play it out like a movie in your head?
cakepop101 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I looooooove it... You're so TALENTED!
Sydneeeeeeeyyyyy chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Omg that's really good...! I wanted to keep reading !:O
Fireheart101 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
ugh! So good! you should just stop now! Its so annoying! Why are you so goood at this! Nah Keep it up! )
AngelKirstie chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Long time no see...or should that be speak? Anyway, whichever, I'd like to talk to you again soon. It's been far too long. :)

You know I love this story...so, so much...and you never fail to impress with each new chapter. This one was just as fantastic as the previous ones, and I'd just like to add the fact that this is quite possibly my favourite story on fictionpress. Honest. I'd have reviewed sooner, but I've been away recently, so I couldn't. But I'm glad I finally got the chance to, because it was definitely worth the wait :) I LOVE your idea by the way ;)

Oh, and before I click submit, I'd just like to add that I'd REALLY like to chat to you again soon :) Kay, bye! And I'm dying to read chapter 5 of Bodyguard because I know that it's going to be as amazingly perfect as it's predecessors! :D
KickassCookieEater chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAY I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! Awwwwww Drake is so CUTE when he gives Amber all those compliments oh they're so CUTE I LOVE THEM! *Sigh* Oh this is just awesome, I am soooo glad it's back! XD By the way, I LIKE the idea you told us about. It sounds interesting -.

YAY

Kickass xx
Eww Mice chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
This story has so much promise!

I love it already :D
AngelKirstie chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
This is absolutely amazing! I'd have reviewed it earlier but unfortunate circumstances meant that I couldn't :) I'm glad that I finally got to read and review it though! I love it!

The window into Drake's past was an INGENIOUS idea, and I absolutely adored the chapter as a whole! The story is still as incredible as it has ever been, and I'm dying to read more!

I can't type too much right now - I really wish I could - buut I just want to finish with the fact that I LOVE this story and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Angel x
ChampagneFaery chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
I love it! Wish there was more, but, oh well! There will be sometime. I will be patient!( did I mention I love this story? :)
RDScholar chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Hmm. I wonder what happens next. :) Can't wait to read more.
KickassCookieEater chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
WHOP! Ohmygod awesome! I loved the look into Drake's past, it was great! ep I love this story! It's so damn good! XD You're amazing! Keep writing!
Fireheart101 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
one word, wow! that was so goo, where do u get this inspiration, i mean seiously, it's so good so far, keep it up!
KickassCookieEater chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Oh my god I got so hyped up when I saw an update in my inbox! WOW I loved it! LOVED IT! I gave you two reviews because I loved the first one as much as this one, and I really DID want you to write more! And it's okay if you take time! I'll be just as happy when I get that email! Wow reading this totally made my day! _ Thanks so much for writing more! keep going you crazy awesome dude! XD

Kickass xx
love-not-fight chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Woah! That was unexpected! Good chapter, but please don't make amber a real brat, especially if she ends up with drake (which I am assuming she will?) :)
ChampagneFaery chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Aw I am so sad! :'( I love the story, I do, but I now want to cry! Anyway nah I'm not annoyed, I just got to check for updates anyway, school work is crazy. Spanish is not my best subject. Love the story keep it up! :) :) :)
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »