Reviews for Misery Business
strangledice chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I like the concept of the story. I just wonder what Rena does in her work.

Update soon!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Lmao at the theme music.

I like it so far.

Hope you update soon!

Have a good week!
Lilly Drovens chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
ha, very very nice Sariba, why is he he so disatisfied with himself? regreett maybe? :P maybe maybe...

I really do like this Sandra character I think, pretty name ;) :D

update son! Best thing to come home from work too :D

Lilly
Thalia Bryne chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I like this chapter so much more. It shows Rena's (is that her real name?) humanness. She isn't just a cold business woman. I also like the phrase "highschool not-so-sweetheart". I'm surprised that you have already managed to given Lore some depth. Update soon.
Thalia Bryne chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Good start. Her job is original, though breaking hearts isn't. Unfortunately. I see you said you switched from 1st POV to 3rd, but you still have an I in there. Just to let you know. I can't wait to see how this story is going to turn out. One more thing. The beginning, when both women are sitting down, is a bit confusing. When I first read it, I wasn't sure who was who. Update soon.
MidnightFox chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Another good chapter :) There were a few little mistakes but I like the humor and how you're approaching describing everything. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
JadeDream chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I like the idea of this! Looking forward to reading more!
Hernamesjordan chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
the story seems interesting even though there's only one chapter. update soon, thanks! :D
saphila chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
sounds absolutely delicious! I simply cant wait for u to update! :P
Souless-Apparition chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
When I first seen your title I was about to just overlook the story because I'm really not into stories based on songs. But now I'm so glad I skimmed the summary it was brilliant. It's so original and I can't wait to read the rest.
all4hydration chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i totally love it so far! i'm loving the tone that your giving too! how its so disconnected! can't wait for the next chapter!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Love it!
MidnightFox chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Haha, as soon as I saw the title, I thought of the song by Paramore. Very interesting story and I can't wait to read more! The only grammar problem I noticed was when you put "than" instead of "then". It's no big thing though, so don't worry about it. I like how you developed the characters and even though there is a lot of dialogue, it's to be expected with this story and how the conversations go. I think you'd be able to go far with this idea and I hope you update it soon. :)
Lilly Drovens chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
WONDERFUL story Sariba :D

I like her rule against 'unnecessary intimacy' ha, and her attitude all around. Your explanation of Lore Davis is great ha, I could see him as soon as he walked into the restaurant.

I'm really excited for your new story, and I can't WAIT to see how the tables get turned around. Five girls at once? Seriously, that's a tad bit excessive haha :P

Talk to you son :)