Reviews for Speak Now
This was so sad...I feel like crying! I thought SHE was the bride! Q_Q
heal me forever chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
oh my god i crying so badly such asad stry :( FATE :(
lexielight chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
whoa. what she did took guts.
mussed chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
i can't say anything but 'oh my god' right now and i'm just trying not to cry. I thought you should know haha ok bye
ChaEL16 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ohymgash. I did not expect that ending. I thought it'd be just like in the song, where the girl would actually stand up and stop the wedding. But then again, she has her reasons. Oh man, this made me crying like a baby. You're that good. It's just sooo sad. :'((
cdyz chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I never get mushy about stories, but this was great.

I was tearing up and that never happens

that was awesome! keep it up!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Gosh this is so sad :( Nice story!
NinjaBaconShallRule chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
its so sad. I think a tear actually fell down my face, but I loved your story.
little.artist chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
So sad :( I feel like crying. But brilliant story nevertheless :L I loved the ending, good job!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
"Anna Maria or Megan Fox?" I named the most popular girls in school and the male fantasy realm, respectively.

"You."

I froze. He stiffened as he realized what he just said. A few seconds passed, and he visibly relaxed. His gaze softened as he smiled and leaned towards me.

"You," he repeated, soft enough so that I was the only one in the park that could possibly hear him.

I'm on the verge of crying, actually. Oh god, sad ending :'(
Anything.But.Perfection chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was amazing! I've listened to Taylor's song and i never did imagine it to be the way you did. You made the story develop tremendously considering how short it is - not that that is a bad thing, of course. It was a sweet story and i'm glad that it didn't have the cliche ending that i had expected. It was definitely amazing. Keep writing! (:
boredsoul34 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
wow! it was amazing! i didn't really get it until the end but it was really good it made me tear at the ending :)
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this is so sad ;-; but so cute.. so sad.. ;( i hate sad stories, but i love yours.
3NoOrdinaryUnicorn3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011