Reviews for Starlight
NYR chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Such a cliff hanger oh evil one. I love this idea... And Freya randomly dragging Jake out of class.
JumperxMelon chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Yay for the update!

Don't worry about it though, I'm in the middle of my exams too (stress...)

But um... ideas for what will happen... er... it really depends where you are going with the story but I guess it would be nice to learn about what is actually happening witht he whole two worlds thing, and maybe they have to chose one or the other?

In the end it's your choice! XD
tolerate chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Freya! What a nice name, it reminds me of flowers. Oh oh oh oh oh, this is so much like a mirror. Like, the person will be either the devil who destroys or the angel who heals. It's so exciting, I'll definitely read this one! Kya! ;D
JumperxMelon chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY UPDATE!

aw thanks a lot for the chapter xD I plan to review ever chapter so don't think you can get rid of me that easily :P

If you Vietnamese you have amazing English skills!... Baring in mind I'm a born and bred English chick and your grammer/spelling is better than mine -sigh-...

Anyways! Back to the chapter! I loved it! The whole Jake being cold thing is just so sweet! And I love how little bits of Earth keep slipping back into Freya like 'Ciao' and 'sushi' xD

Can't wait for the next update!
JumperxMelon chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
YES I KNEW IT!

Please update soon!

:D

JumperxMelon chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Aw... she's falling for Jake... yay! xD

JumperxMelon chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Ok... This Mr John is such a creep! xD

I wanna know if this new guy is Jake! The suspence is killing me!

JumperxMelon chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I like Sam and Chris, they're pretty damn cool.

And Jake, please tell me he's in the same situation as Freya, that would be AWESOME! xD

JumperxMelon chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I spotted a few typos here so just check over it at some point... also one minute you said Freya was in Mr Roberts classroom but the next you said her and Selena were just entering the classroom.

Apart from that I enjoyed it!

However... I have a teacher called Mr John Roberts... and hes not cool. Hes an idiot who makes fun of me and my lack of knowledge about hagis... don't ask .

I'm enjoying this :P

JumperxMelon chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Sounds interesting, I love the whole idea of two different worlds and never knowing which is real.

I may have to keep reading on :P

FellowHumanOfTheWrite chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Pretty good chapter; some grammer issues and you repeated the line about putting on pajamas, brushing teeth, and hopping into bed, but other than that, very nice!

Keep it up!

-Fellow Human of the Write-
FellowHumanOfTheWrite chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Love the idea! I actually have thought up something kind of similar before, so this whole thing kinda fascinates me. The dreams vs. reality thing, I mean. Anyway, cool idea, and I'm going to go read the next chapter.

-Fellow Human of the Write-