Reviews for Child Stars
Der Adler Des Mondes chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Once again, I have to say you make great points.

...and I face palm for my fellow humans...

Me personally, I am glad the Will's are helping their kids. So far, these kids are turning out great (character wise) and I am happy for them.

I have not heard nor watched any of the kids work true, but I am happy they have a family.

Your last line is so incredibly true! I don't know either how can society twist positive actions into negative O.o
Der Adler Des Mondes chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is a wonderful essay!

Honestly I have to comment on this topic.

First, I totally agree with your view. This sort of thing happens all the time and is in the same league as bad news versus good news.

When do you ever hear that the fireman rescued the poor cat stuck in the tree and everything was all right? Not often, that is for sure. While negative news while informing are EVERYWHERE.

Second, our society is at fault.

We are encouraging this sort of behavior by reading it.

(thankfully I do not read human interest stories (in other words celebrity news))

With these kids our values are changing from "look at that kid hes a great A student who is a good hearted person" to "string of curse words plus whatever you want to throw out there".

I could write an Essay on this but I won't because it is not worth it to ramble on here.

Anyway, if you reached to this point, I want to say sorry for the ramble and you wrote a great essay!