Reviews for Scandalous
gulistala chapter 24 . 8/3
I personally have nothing against first cousin relationships but I guess it must be a cultural thing.
gulistala chapter 11 . 8/3
Wait are Caroline and Xander going to end up together? And Allison and Jude?
gulistala chapter 5 . 8/3
Wow. Just wow. No wonder Cate feels the way she does. I can't believe her father would do that. So wrong on so many levels, absolutely disgusting. Who does that?! And Cate can't see how wrong it is of him to ask.

I'm enjoying the Xander x Allison and Jude journeys, the others admittedly not so much. I'd totally read their stories as standalones. But hey, the story is titled the way it is for a reason.

Now onto the next chapter.
lola chapter 31 . 7/24
I can't believe I literally just found this story it's totally addictive. I'm not sure if youre still writing but if you are you should totally update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2
Hi! I just wanted to say, I hope you update this chapter soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27
please update! We miss this!
Frankie chapter 31 . 6/4
It's almost unbelievable how great of a writer you are! You managed to make more than a hundred people root for incest, myself included somehow. It feels weird to put it that way, but it just came so naturally as the story progressed. You also somehow make it so that there is possible, but not too obvious or over-the top chemistry between Caroline and a few other characters as well. Really, I commend you. Please don't leave us waiting for too long to find out what happens to this lot!

As a side note, I hope we get to see a softer side of Jude as well, some redeeming qualities, everyone has them, after all. Although, you've managed to make him likable in spite of his character, haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2
the last chapter was hilarious! Don't keep us waiting too long... it's been nearly 3 months :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/29
what a great chapter. did you really have to end it like that? Jude and Caroline, one of them is gonna say or do too much here. can't wait to see that happen or what happens at thanksgiving. update quick!
hptriviachamp chapter 1 . 5/25
Hi again! Excellent previous chapter, and I hope you will be able to update soon!
fanciful chapter 31 . 5/22
I remember reading this story years ago and decided to pop by FP once more to see if you had updated. Whilst I enjoy reading about all the characters, I definitely favour Jude and Caroline the most haha. Anyways, I'm so glad that you have updated and am patiently looking forward to more chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15
when will u post a new chapter! We miss it a lot!
aerina chapter 31 . 3/29
This story is undoubtedly one of my favourites of all time, I just love it so much! Also, the fact that I don't feel creeped out that Jude and Caroline are cousins is most likely a result of your writing and how well you portray their feelings and thoughts. The tension is insane! I think it goes beyond the fact that they're cousins and is more about how they're the only people who GETS each other. Like they're on the same wavelengths because they're in the same family and know how insane their relatives can be. I'm rooting for them to find their happiness although I can't be sure they'll get it :/
Anyway I am looking forward to reading what happens with your characters!
3H chapter 31 . 3/7
Jack and Cate are so damn bizarre, like the arguing seemed to be their own screwed-up way of foreplay. I cannot believe Cate has the guts to keep stoking the fire between them, I find the fact that the insecure Jack is "almost enough" even more baffling. Each of them has found a unusal contentment in one another, with their egos and sexual appetites being fed. But I'm not sure how I feel about them or their affair... NOW, this chapter was revealing for both Caroline and Jude. It's evident that Caroline is well past the point of attraction. Four years of pining, and despite all Jude's faults she still loves him. Plus, the lengths she goes to keep him safe and out of trouble, as well as expressing how she worries for him and his future, further solidifies how deeply she cares for him. She doesn't want to break, but let's face it with threatening Michael, she's already breaking. AND I can't wait to see her express her concern for him. As for Jude going to a bar, on a school night, and babbling on about Caroline enough that the bartender knew to call her...like seriously? Evidently she's on his mind as much as he's on her mind. Drunken words are sober opened his mouth with the things bothering him most, like him sort-of apologizing for the Alison thing in his own way, and he genuinely believes Caroline hates him & thinks he's a loser. (If only he knew) His drunk actions only disclosed that he has not only forgiven her for what she's done, but he craves being closer to her. And when he said, "This is MY Caroline," it was so adorable...I'm still reeling over how much is going on between these two in the chapter, and I cannot wait for more! I wonder if Jude recalls anything? I want to know how Caroline will handle being around him after this. And on a side note, I truly believe Anna whole heartedly cares and loves Jude. They could have such a nice relationship if he just lets her in... Please update quickly!
(Dang was this review long enough?)
TicoTaco chapter 31 . 3/7
Finally going on with cate, more of her please I love her.
304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »