Reviews for Scandalous
Guest chapter 24 . 3/20
This story is absolutely ENTRANCING! Please update!
PrincessPeach131 chapter 24 . 2/19
Can't wait for the next installment, this is riveting!
3H chapter 24 . 2/4
Ya know what!? Where are all the reviews you deserve? And where's the update? :(
Most importantly where's my life? (I need a life) I check fictionpress everyday to see if you update. Can't wait!
amanda chapter 24 . 1/29
Ahhh, I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
ddkadkfdj chapter 24 . 1/19
UPDATE!UPDATE! PLEASEEE!
the unknown anon chapter 24 . 1/3
Oh! I'm getting the impression that Jude is starting to like Caroline. The question is, What will happen to Derek and Caroline? Will Caroline confess her love for Jude now that he's starting to get obvious?
This is really thrilling! I love it!
the unknown anon chapter 4 . 1/2
chapter 4 :(( jack arlington wtf
the unknown anon chapter 16 . 1/2
OHMYFUCKINGSHIT! WHAT THEMOTHERFCIKIGSAD FNWNAWF WTFWTH I NEVER EVEN! THIS IS... OMFG! SHIT JACK?! IS HE WTF :(( IM SHOCKEDFLABBERGASTEDSURPRISEDDUMBFOUNDEDBEWILDEREDTAKENABACKMINDBLOWN WTH IS THIS TRUE :(((( I LOVE THIS STORY OMF :(((((((((((((
the unknown anon chapter 14 . 1/2
OHMYGOD! I'VE NEVER! I'VE NEVER EVEN.. WTF! DARIA?! IS THIS WHAT I'M READING?! I'VE NEVER EXPECTED DARIA TO BE A DRUG DEALER WTH?
Drops of Azure chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
I'm very glad I happened upon this story. It's very well written, and I love how you managed to capture all the characters' emotions. It's nice to see how there viewpoints have changed since the beginning of the story, and how they've matured.

So, onto my opinions. And what I want. XD Truth be told, I don't like Derek very much. He's a bit bland, in my opinion, and he's got a know-it-all air about him. Like, in the geeky way, if you will. I'm not sure if you understand what I mean, but I'm rooting for Jude and Caroline to be together at the moment.

Your writing style is lovely. 3

-Azure
3H chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Belle isn't as prudent as I thought. Still, I do feel bad for her. Not telling Jessica is somewhat thoughtful, but she needs to confront Jack. Glad she's seeing a parallel and realizing what she did to Caroline was similarly fucked up. Now, I am curious as to where Belle disappeared to at the gala though. Jude sure as hell didn't care where his gadfly cousin went, he was to consumed with his acknowledged physical and emotional attraction towards Caroline. Which began when he stripped her of the cherished cousin title, or maybe unconsciously sooner? I mean, since he's returned from boarding school, he has been pestering her one way or another, like a kid with a crush. Originally I was excited, thinking that perhaps Anna and Jude could have a nice moment together, but it turned into to something SOOOO much better. Caroline is trying so hard and Jude just has to screw things up. To me it's like she needed to hear about all the reasons he hated her. Only he didn't give her the harsh insults she wanted. I'm interested in what happened the rest of the night and how this interaction between cousins may, or may not, push Caroline towards Derek on Monday. Speaking of which still curious as to what immediately followed after the teacher and student kissed...

Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for the next few chapters and their POVs!
kimonoyoko chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
AAAHHH, please update soon. I am on tenterhooks. This has been a fabulous read so far, and I am so excited for the next chapter.

All the best!
kimonoyoko chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Awh! Poor Alison! Poor Xander! Aw aw aw. All she ever wanted was a family, awww, I was all literally AWWWING. I'm over-doing the aw's, but look at what I've been reduced to.

And shitting hell, Caroline what the fuck you bad gal. I also wanted to say, that I love Derek, he's such a little nerd at heart. But Caroline and Jude need to have some kind of outburst, I mean - I'm dying with tension here.

Cheers!
kimonoyoko chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
OH MA GADD. I am overloading with drama here, what are you doing to me. Poor Belle! At first I was all for Cate's little affair with this mysterious Jack guy, and then you stir it up and make it even more delicious. Agh it's like a really good movie.

I can't put into words how amazing I find your characters and how they are all connected, so I'll probably just keep saying this every chance I get, hahaha.

Anyway, I'm dying to read the next chapter!

Cheers,
kimonoyoko chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT COULDNT GET ANY MORE DRAMATIC. BAM. YOU HIT ME. RIGHT THERE.

My reaction when he was talking about the football game with Jessica. I was just like, oh - ma - gad. OOHHHHHH. And Cate is such a badass! Literally she is a little vixen, I love how you've portrayed her, she's awesome. All the characters are written so well and they all have their own personality that I love all them, even if you're supposed to dislike them - like Daria, I have this bittersweet love for her. I feel like she will be doing some stirring of the shit?

But yeah, Cate and Jack, this is so so so so scandalous - love it!

Cheers!