Reviews for Scandalous
Frankie chapter 31 . 6/4
It's almost unbelievable how great of a writer you are! You managed to make more than a hundred people root for incest, myself included somehow. It feels weird to put it that way, but it just came so naturally as the story progressed. You also somehow make it so that there is possible, but not too obvious or over-the top chemistry between Caroline and a few other characters as well. Really, I commend you. Please don't leave us waiting for too long to find out what happens to this lot!

As a side note, I hope we get to see a softer side of Jude as well, some redeeming qualities, everyone has them, after all. Although, you've managed to make him likable in spite of his character, haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2
the last chapter was hilarious! Don't keep us waiting too long... it's been nearly 3 months :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/29
what a great chapter. did you really have to end it like that? Jude and Caroline, one of them is gonna say or do too much here. can't wait to see that happen or what happens at thanksgiving. update quick!
hptriviachamp chapter 1 . 5/25
Hi again! Excellent previous chapter, and I hope you will be able to update soon!
fanciful chapter 31 . 5/22
I remember reading this story years ago and decided to pop by FP once more to see if you had updated. Whilst I enjoy reading about all the characters, I definitely favour Jude and Caroline the most haha. Anyways, I'm so glad that you have updated and am patiently looking forward to more chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15
when will u post a new chapter! We miss it a lot!
aerina chapter 31 . 3/29
This story is undoubtedly one of my favourites of all time, I just love it so much! Also, the fact that I don't feel creeped out that Jude and Caroline are cousins is most likely a result of your writing and how well you portray their feelings and thoughts. The tension is insane! I think it goes beyond the fact that they're cousins and is more about how they're the only people who GETS each other. Like they're on the same wavelengths because they're in the same family and know how insane their relatives can be. I'm rooting for them to find their happiness although I can't be sure they'll get it :/
Anyway I am looking forward to reading what happens with your characters!
3H chapter 31 . 3/7
Jack and Cate are so damn bizarre, like the arguing seemed to be their own screwed-up way of foreplay. I cannot believe Cate has the guts to keep stoking the fire between them, I find the fact that the insecure Jack is "almost enough" even more baffling. Each of them has found a unusal contentment in one another, with their egos and sexual appetites being fed. But I'm not sure how I feel about them or their affair... NOW, this chapter was revealing for both Caroline and Jude. It's evident that Caroline is well past the point of attraction. Four years of pining, and despite all Jude's faults she still loves him. Plus, the lengths she goes to keep him safe and out of trouble, as well as expressing how she worries for him and his future, further solidifies how deeply she cares for him. She doesn't want to break, but let's face it with threatening Michael, she's already breaking. AND I can't wait to see her express her concern for him. As for Jude going to a bar, on a school night, and babbling on about Caroline enough that the bartender knew to call her...like seriously? Evidently she's on his mind as much as he's on her mind. Drunken words are sober opened his mouth with the things bothering him most, like him sort-of apologizing for the Alison thing in his own way, and he genuinely believes Caroline hates him & thinks he's a loser. (If only he knew) His drunk actions only disclosed that he has not only forgiven her for what she's done, but he craves being closer to her. And when he said, "This is MY Caroline," it was so adorable...I'm still reeling over how much is going on between these two in the chapter, and I cannot wait for more! I wonder if Jude recalls anything? I want to know how Caroline will handle being around him after this. And on a side note, I truly believe Anna whole heartedly cares and loves Jude. They could have such a nice relationship if he just lets her in... Please update quickly!
(Dang was this review long enough?)
TicoTaco chapter 31 . 3/7
Finally going on with cate, more of her please I love her.
eriheart19 chapter 31 . 3/7
I've been waiting for Scandalous updates in like forever and OMYGOSH! THE WAIT IS PAID OFF BECAUSE THAT WAS...HOTNESS OVERLOAD! My heart's pumping so damn fast coupled with a bite on my lower lip in anticipation for something my goody-two-shoes-self would normally steer away from, in that last sizzling scenes and you still manage (yet again!) to sneak off, you tease evil woman! So I now fully concede to Caroline X Jude ship to join in this bandwagon because...why the hell not?! And Cate! I liked her so much in this update because she kicked the ass out of that sexist son of a bull! (Although I still abhor her... situation with Jack) This story is such a great guilty pleasure. And I truly admire you for writing and sharing this with your readers...for free! Creating such honest, realistic, cracked, humanly imperfect and SCANDALOUS characters is an exceptional skill that requires a great deal of wisdom and wide perceptions in all the white, black and especially gray areas of life that sadly many "deus ex machina" writers lack nowadays. Your characters' individual psychological and emotional complexities, the web of drama and complications they found themselves in (and the consequences that are yet to unfold which they would have to deal with as well) are what makes this story really stand out among all the contemporary books I've read. This so deserves a TV DRAMA SHOW!

Please update soonest dearest! But I'll wait no matter when because...I have so much love and so much time to wait for you 3
hptriviachamp chapter 31 . 3/6
I'm so thrilled you finally updated! I loved the chapter (I think what we really need now is some sober Jude and Caroline interaction) and all its complexities. Cate is clearly starting to realize that the realities of her life, and it feels like she's even starting to tire of Jack, and I hope, for both their sakes, they end the affair (or get caught... whatever works!).

Update sooner than you did last time, for all our sakes!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/6
UPDATE OMG I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS UPDATE U HAVE NO IDEA PLEASE UPDATE TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY LATEST IM SO HOOKED Caroline and Jude have to have something happen between them or I might die omg
Guest chapter 30 . 3/4
This is an amazing story! Is it weird that I ship Caroline with Xander, Jude, AND Carson? The way you write your characters is amazing. They feel so three-dimensional, realistically flawed yet still likeable. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
tumblingintolove chapter 30 . 2/20
i can't stop reading this story omfg

the only bad part is that all of my ships are crack ships and will probs never happen lmao (caroline/alison, daria/caroline, jude/tyler, xander/anders, and cate/alison)
Gjug chapter 30 . 1/26
Who are the pairs who shouldn't be in bed together?! Aghhhh can't wait to find out! Great chapter! Where's my b Xavier?
298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »