Reviews for Scandalous
aerina chapter 31 . 3/29
This story is undoubtedly one of my favourites of all time, I just love it so much! Also, the fact that I don't feel creeped out that Jude and Caroline are cousins is most likely a result of your writing and how well you portray their feelings and thoughts. The tension is insane! I think it goes beyond the fact that they're cousins and is more about how they're the only people who GETS each other. Like they're on the same wavelengths because they're in the same family and know how insane their relatives can be. I'm rooting for them to find their happiness although I can't be sure they'll get it :/
Anyway I am looking forward to reading what happens with your characters!
3H chapter 31 . 3/7
Jack and Cate are so damn bizarre, like the arguing seemed to be their own screwed-up way of foreplay. I cannot believe Cate has the guts to keep stoking the fire between them, I find the fact that the insecure Jack is "almost enough" even more baffling. Each of them has found a unusal contentment in one another, with their egos and sexual appetites being fed. But I'm not sure how I feel about them or their affair... NOW, this chapter was revealing for both Caroline and Jude. It's evident that Caroline is well past the point of attraction. Four years of pining, and despite all Jude's faults she still loves him. Plus, the lengths she goes to keep him safe and out of trouble, as well as expressing how she worries for him and his future, further solidifies how deeply she cares for him. She doesn't want to break, but let's face it with threatening Michael, she's already breaking. AND I can't wait to see her express her concern for him. As for Jude going to a bar, on a school night, and babbling on about Caroline enough that the bartender knew to call her...like seriously? Evidently she's on his mind as much as he's on her mind. Drunken words are sober opened his mouth with the things bothering him most, like him sort-of apologizing for the Alison thing in his own way, and he genuinely believes Caroline hates him & thinks he's a loser. (If only he knew) His drunk actions only disclosed that he has not only forgiven her for what she's done, but he craves being closer to her. And when he said, "This is MY Caroline," it was so adorable...I'm still reeling over how much is going on between these two in the chapter, and I cannot wait for more! I wonder if Jude recalls anything? I want to know how Caroline will handle being around him after this. And on a side note, I truly believe Anna whole heartedly cares and loves Jude. They could have such a nice relationship if he just lets her in... Please update quickly!
(Dang was this review long enough?)
TicoTaco chapter 31 . 3/7
Finally going on with cate, more of her please I love her.
eriheart19 chapter 31 . 3/7
I've been waiting for Scandalous updates in like forever and OMYGOSH! THE WAIT IS PAID OFF BECAUSE THAT WAS...HOTNESS OVERLOAD! My heart's pumping so damn fast coupled with a bite on my lower lip in anticipation for something my goody-two-shoes-self would normally steer away from, in that last sizzling scenes and you still manage (yet again!) to sneak off, you tease evil woman! So I now fully concede to Caroline X Jude ship to join in this bandwagon because...why the hell not?! And Cate! I liked her so much in this update because she kicked the ass out of that sexist son of a bull! (Although I still abhor her... situation with Jack) This story is such a great guilty pleasure. And I truly admire you for writing and sharing this with your readers...for free! Creating such honest, realistic, cracked, humanly imperfect and SCANDALOUS characters is an exceptional skill that requires a great deal of wisdom and wide perceptions in all the white, black and especially gray areas of life that sadly many "deus ex machina" writers lack nowadays. Your characters' individual psychological and emotional complexities, the web of drama and complications they found themselves in (and the consequences that are yet to unfold which they would have to deal with as well) are what makes this story really stand out among all the contemporary books I've read. This so deserves a TV DRAMA SHOW!

Please update soonest dearest! But I'll wait no matter when because...I have so much love and so much time to wait for you 3
hptriviachamp chapter 31 . 3/6
I'm so thrilled you finally updated! I loved the chapter (I think what we really need now is some sober Jude and Caroline interaction) and all its complexities. Cate is clearly starting to realize that the realities of her life, and it feels like she's even starting to tire of Jack, and I hope, for both their sakes, they end the affair (or get caught... whatever works!).

Update sooner than you did last time, for all our sakes!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/6
UPDATE OMG I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS UPDATE U HAVE NO IDEA PLEASE UPDATE TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY LATEST IM SO HOOKED Caroline and Jude have to have something happen between them or I might die omg
Guest chapter 30 . 3/4
This is an amazing story! Is it weird that I ship Caroline with Xander, Jude, AND Carson? The way you write your characters is amazing. They feel so three-dimensional, realistically flawed yet still likeable. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
tumblingintolove chapter 30 . 2/20
i can't stop reading this story omfg

the only bad part is that all of my ships are crack ships and will probs never happen lmao (caroline/alison, daria/caroline, jude/tyler, xander/anders, and cate/alison)
Gjug chapter 30 . 1/26
Who are the pairs who shouldn't be in bed together?! Aghhhh can't wait to find out! Great chapter! Where's my b Xavier?
crystal chapter 30 . 1/21
It's been foreva since I read your story but I caught up. Didn't think things with Allison would happen like her and Xander's weirdness and her smooching Jude! He's gotta stop street racing, smoking pot and making things worse for himself, and Caroline. But I can't believe he wasn't acting like a badass and helped Allison with the birthday stuff. Totally can't wait for the next update
Bee chapter 30 . 1/14
So nice to have another chapter! And I'm so pleased to see this interaction between Daria and Brooke, as well as peace between Caroline and Ali. This was a really nice heartwarming chapter, although I'm sure plenty will go wrong soon enough.
Hptriviachamp chapter 30 . 1/10
Hello!
There have been some very interesting developments in this chapter... I think caroline probably realized Xander's feelings for Allison when she saw him reacting to Jude kissing Ali. Or she probably always knew for all we know.
And as for Brooke, I loved the way you broke the cheerleader stereotype of being blonde, a queen bee, dumb, and dating the quarterback, especially by making her a lesbian. And it's great that there is a potential love interest for Daria.

All in all, this was a great chapter, but it just wasn't enough (it never is). Update soon!
3H chapter 30 . 1/10
Well, well, well... I had a feeling Caroline knew about Xander diggin' Alison. In all likelyhood, she's probably known since the VERY beginning of the story. There may be the killing two birds with one stone mentality as well. She's pointed out how wonderful Xander would be for Alison, which isn't untrue, but he's also NOT Jude... Yet again almost thought Caroline would spill her secret. I have a feeling you're messing with us readers. And I was surprised Alison was the first to bring up Xander; saying enough withough saying anything at all really.

Hmm... was it just me or was Brooke feeling out Daria's preference? What an interesting deveopment...

Now I'm attempting to guess what's about to take place in the next chapter. Maybe Jack and Cate will be in bed together? Again. Wonder if Belle will take it that far with Tyler? I'd say Jude is drinking for sure and another rescure mission? Is Xander going to be the hero again?
Ah, I'm not very good at the guessing game but I cannot wait for the update. Loved this chapter and I'm exstatic to hear the update won't take as long this time. I'll be (Im)patiently waiting...
ad hoc ID chapter 30 . 1/9
Thanks for updating! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
SpontaneousLaughter chapter 30 . 1/9
I nearly screeched when I saw the notification, and then I actually screeched when I read that Brooke is a lesbian and she seems to like Daria. Oh, I'm so happy that Daria's story is being expanded upon and she seems to be getting a beautiful, smart, available love interest :) Can't wait to read what happens next!
292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »