Reviews for Scandalous
tumblingintolove chapter 30 . 2/20
i can't stop reading this story omfg

the only bad part is that all of my ships are crack ships and will probs never happen lmao (caroline/alison, daria/caroline, jude/tyler, xander/anders, and cate/alison)
Gjug chapter 30 . 1/26
Who are the pairs who shouldn't be in bed together?! Aghhhh can't wait to find out! Great chapter! Where's my b Xavier?
crystal chapter 30 . 1/21
It's been foreva since I read your story but I caught up. Didn't think things with Allison would happen like her and Xander's weirdness and her smooching Jude! He's gotta stop street racing, smoking pot and making things worse for himself, and Caroline. But I can't believe he wasn't acting like a badass and helped Allison with the birthday stuff. Totally can't wait for the next update
Bee chapter 30 . 1/14
So nice to have another chapter! And I'm so pleased to see this interaction between Daria and Brooke, as well as peace between Caroline and Ali. This was a really nice heartwarming chapter, although I'm sure plenty will go wrong soon enough.
Hptriviachamp chapter 30 . 1/10
Hello!
There have been some very interesting developments in this chapter... I think caroline probably realized Xander's feelings for Allison when she saw him reacting to Jude kissing Ali. Or she probably always knew for all we know.
And as for Brooke, I loved the way you broke the cheerleader stereotype of being blonde, a queen bee, dumb, and dating the quarterback, especially by making her a lesbian. And it's great that there is a potential love interest for Daria.

All in all, this was a great chapter, but it just wasn't enough (it never is). Update soon!
3H chapter 30 . 1/10
Well, well, well... I had a feeling Caroline knew about Xander diggin' Alison. In all likelyhood, she's probably known since the VERY beginning of the story. There may be the killing two birds with one stone mentality as well. She's pointed out how wonderful Xander would be for Alison, which isn't untrue, but he's also NOT Jude... Yet again almost thought Caroline would spill her secret. I have a feeling you're messing with us readers. And I was surprised Alison was the first to bring up Xander; saying enough withough saying anything at all really.

Hmm... was it just me or was Brooke feeling out Daria's preference? What an interesting deveopment...

Now I'm attempting to guess what's about to take place in the next chapter. Maybe Jack and Cate will be in bed together? Again. Wonder if Belle will take it that far with Tyler? I'd say Jude is drinking for sure and another rescure mission? Is Xander going to be the hero again?
Ah, I'm not very good at the guessing game but I cannot wait for the update. Loved this chapter and I'm exstatic to hear the update won't take as long this time. I'll be (Im)patiently waiting...
ad hoc ID chapter 30 . 1/9
Thanks for updating! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
SpontaneousLaughter chapter 30 . 1/9
I nearly screeched when I saw the notification, and then I actually screeched when I read that Brooke is a lesbian and she seems to like Daria. Oh, I'm so happy that Daria's story is being expanded upon and she seems to be getting a beautiful, smart, available love interest :) Can't wait to read what happens next!
ac chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
I'm really glad you uploaded this. Please keep them coming, I love this story and the complexities of the characters' lives
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
Loved this chapter! The way Caroline reacted was not totally unexpected (the hint you dropped us in the previous chapter was telling) but I somewhat had hoped that it would be Jude who runs after her, but now I realize that really couldn't have happened. Jude is not at all in touch with his feelings and translating them into actions, unlike Xander (kudos to you for creating the only mature teenage boy in all of literature).

I hope you update REALLY soon because I'm having withdrawal symptoms
eriheart19 chapter 29 . 11/29/2016
Thanks for the update! CANT WAIT FOR MORE! And Cinder Creek!
J chapter 29 . 11/28/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON IT TOOK U SO LONG BEFORE AND I LOVE THIS STORY!
3H chapter 29 . 11/28/2016
YAY! I'm thilled you updated! I'm pleased with Xander's reaction, it's nice that he's emotionally self-aware. And Caroline's response was expected. Girlfriend is a fight or flight kind of girl, and boy she flew right out of that basement, out of that house and out of town. How was she supposed to face that? What could she even say? There were moments where I thought, oh shit Caroline's going to spill her deep dark secret, then alternatively I could have sworn Xander was going to reveal his hidden feelings for Alison. Caroline's a clever girl, I'm sure she has some idea about Xander's issue, but she's more worried about her problems. And Xander, the good boy that he is, has no idea what kind of feelings are harbored between these cousins. While I find Xander and Caroline's interaction sweet, and it manifest a whole new realm of possibilities, I still -for some weird reason- adore the idea of Jude and Caroline. Every. Single. Damn. Time. I read your story, I think, "Dear God don't let them be related." Ugh... Lovely chapter, but if I have a one complaint, and it's the same complaint I have for every single chapter; It wasn't long enough... CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
SoulSam chapter 29 . 11/27/2016
That was SO great! It was devastating seeing Caroline's reaction, even though we didn't get her POV, I could feel her shock and dismay and I wanted to punch Jude a little bit (and he should've run after her the doof!)
I'm absolutely loving the friendship between Caroline and Xander though, their scenes together make me smile :)
Now I'm really hoping for a big blowout scene between the cousins where all their truths come out! (And they make out already LOL!)

Also you have no idea how happy it made me to see an update for this, THANK YOU you're a genius and I can't wait for more :D
October103 chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
Okay, I found this story after reading Cinder Creek and mostly I'm just blowing through chapters because I love it and I'm trying to keep up, but I've noticed in your author's notes your request for reviews. Normally when I'm catching up to a story, I don't review because I'm just reading so fast, but I figured I could review these as I go!
I really, really enjoy your stories! You write so well and I have to say that I am so impressed you're able to write such an entertaining and easy to follow story with so many characters and plot lines. I couldn't even imagine trying to attempt something like this, but I love this story.
I also have to say, I kind of like that things are happening in a way that isn't so cliche or predictable. Honestly, it's hard to be cliche with the types of things you have here. Caroline liking her cousin, Xander in love with his step sister, etc.
I'm a little emabrrassed to even say this on a public forum, haha, but I kind of want Caroline and Jude together? Only because it's so forbidden, haha. I'm hoping they're not really cousins or something, lol. The same with Xander and Allison!
It's also so interesting to see all their different perspectives and thoughts towards each other when you know they all feel so differently.
Anyways, the point of this was to say that I love this story and I will be reviewing every chapter I read until I catch up (which I'm sort of dreading, because I don't want it to end, haha)!
Fantastic job!