Reviews for Scandalous
Cunning Predator chapter 26 . 3/2
And of course a better update rate wouldn't lead me to believe that scrubbing this fic off the record would be best.

I still love this, just, don't play so hard to get.

'Love is a dangerous drug. Even when you receive it you can't get enough of the stuff'
3H chapter 26 . 3/2
Hmm...I'm intrigued with the notion that Alison wants something from Jude. Does it have something to do with her issues with Henry? Or her troubles with Xander? I am very very curious. As for this chapter, I feel as though Xander's attempts to separate from Allison are never going to fully happen, simply because they're under the same roof. Also, I'm astonished about Charlie's existence and sort of upset about it. Obviously, Peter ain't that perfect. He's just another parent, like Ted, letting their issues affect the children. Speaking of Ted, I'm just so angry at him for berating Jude continuously. Not to say that Jude is completely innocent, because I love his character, but what the hell is he thinking !? I guess I half expected him to internalize and begin to...assimilate; to fall in line but Jude's much to stubborn. I'm thinking the stupid things he does, is a big fuck you to Ted. (Did this criticism begin before or after Jude was expelled?) Anyhow, Jude and Caroline's interaction this chapter is what I hoped for. What I waited for and almost expected. Only because I don't see him as one to hold a grudge, so his animosity towards Caroline almost seems forced. I just love these two together. I want them together because they would appreciate one another and not be afraid to be vulnerable with each other... then you go and add, Marthann pointing out their physical similarities. I've half convinced myself that they're not related, but more and more signs are pointing to these two actually being blood related and it's killing me! UGH! So my last thoughts are... I know life gets in the way, but I beg of you to not take as long to update. Please. 3
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 24 . 3/1
This story is so addictive, so well-written, funny, interesting, and any other adjectives I may have missed. Even if some story lines seem unbelievable, you write them so convincingly. The tension between certain characters is palpable in a way not many can get right. I told myself I would divide the chapters evenly so I wouldn't have to wait long for the next chapter, but I binge-read the entire thing. You're a fantastic writer.
toffeema chapter 25 . 2/13
interesting . . . a bit twisted like you warned us about . . . but interesting. Am curious to see your updates. :)
SnugBugs chapter 25 . 2/11
Welp, this chapter was very bittersweet for me :\ As much as I enjoy your writing and the style you present this in as well as all the hidden connections and underlying feelings, I'm not too keen on any of the characters except for Jude and Derek and it looks like Derek just got the boot this chapter so I'm just left with Jude.
I suppose it's a rather good thing that I hate so many of these characters. I mean, it shows that you can write very well, but honestly, they're all just very selfish and somewhat dumb. Hopefully Derek can have a triumphant return at some point, here
Guest chapter 25 . 2/4
So glad you're back x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28
Miss this story...please update!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/7
Honestly, this story is my absolute favorite of all the stories on this website. Your writing style exquisite and encaptured my full attention! And not to mention the drama! I totally thought Derek and Caroline might carry on a relationship- but then there's the possibility of Carson, and then Jude! And alison and Xander too! God, this story's amazing! And I'm not just reviewing because I really want you to update quicker(; but seriously! Can't wait!
atlalok33 chapter 25 . 1/4
have i reviewed this? i don't think i have! i'm ecstatic that you have updated and i'm honestly so happy for derek. it also seems that carson has a little crush on caroline... interesting! lol, again, i love your story so much and i cannot wait for the next chapter as it contains my two favorite characters...! keep being awesome
unravelling chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
The one thing I love about this chapter is how happy Derek is about getting fired. Made my day, to be quite honest.

Write on! c:

And as you said, a year later is better than none at all, right?
crystal chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
333 so happy for the update. I really thought Derek and Caroline would start a relationship. Guess i was wrong. Cant wait for the next chapter!
CaitlinEA chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
Should totally update soon
X chapter 25 . 11/25/2014
WELCOME BACK
Cunning Predator chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
And as I reach the end of this journey, I have 2 comments to make:

1-I picture Grandad Arlington as elderly Bruce Wayne and Principal Philips as someone voiced by James Earl Jones.

2- Please don't wait a motherf*cking year before updating. I really like this fic.

If I'm going down, I'll take you with me
atlalok33 chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
I'm so ecstatic that you updated! Yay! It seems that Carson has hidden feelings, lol... and I love Derek so I'm happy he gets to be from high school. I cannot wait for the next chapter - my two favorite characters, Xander and Jude with Caroline and Allison; I can't wait to see what happens!
249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »