Reviews for Scandalous
Guest chapter 26 . 3/26
What the hell is up with Jude! And Caroline! and Allison! ? They frustrate me. This story frustrates me. Update update update update
Too Much Info chapter 26 . 3/18
OMYGOD.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY.

AND WOW

I AM VERY EXCITED TO READ MORE.
unravelling chapter 26 . 3/13
I don't know, I feel like you deserve a long review. Here I go, this is like the nitpicky version of the usual reviews. c:

So, the positive. Definitely great reactions from the characters in response to previous events - the awkwardness between Xavier and Alison was practically palpable. It was definitely interesting how close Xavier and Peter were, yet they didn't seem to understand the other well at all. The Jude and Caroline interactions had me as well - both are evidently interested in the other for one reason or another, yet they do nothing except analyze the other. Currently.

Now, as for my wishes. I'm not saying what you've done is a terrible grievance, because I actually don't think this is such a large issue. However, I definitely do think the descriptions tend to be lacking at parts - it would be nice to read about, for example, a brief description of Xavier's alarm clock, what he has in his backpack, how Alison came into the room. Little things like that.

In addition, the part where Michael catches Jude smoking. Maybe make it seem like a larger issue? I felt like it was downplayed for the most part, with no definitive emotions from either side. In a situation like this, I feel like the reader should definitely be able to feel what the characters feel, and I, to be honest, was kind of confused as to what they were feeling.

In general though, great chapter. Looking forward to the next
crystal chapter 26 . 3/10
Yes yes yes! So glad there was an update kinda confused at allison is she uncomfortable by xander or is he making her nervous? And Judes gotta stop being so bad. Cant wait for more! Especially more jude and Caroline. Needed an update
Like now or yesterday
Cunning Predator chapter 26 . 3/2
And of course a better update rate wouldn't lead me to believe that scrubbing this fic off the record would be best.

I still love this, just, don't play so hard to get.

'Love is a dangerous drug. Even when you receive it you can't get enough of the stuff'
3H chapter 26 . 3/2
Hmm...I'm intrigued with the notion that Alison wants something from Jude. Does it have something to do with her issues with Henry? Or her troubles with Xander? I am very very curious. As for this chapter, I feel as though Xander's attempts to separate from Allison are never going to fully happen, simply because they're under the same roof. Also, I'm astonished about Charlie's existence and sort of upset about it. Obviously, Peter ain't that perfect. He's just another parent, like Ted, letting their issues affect the children. Speaking of Ted, I'm just so angry at him for berating Jude continuously. Not to say that Jude is completely innocent, because I love his character, but what the hell is he thinking !? I guess I half expected him to internalize and begin to...assimilate; to fall in line but Jude's much to stubborn. I'm thinking the stupid things he does, is a big fuck you to Ted. (Did this criticism begin before or after Jude was expelled?) Anyhow, Jude and Caroline's interaction this chapter is what I hoped for. What I waited for and almost expected. Only because I don't see him as one to hold a grudge, so his animosity towards Caroline almost seems forced. I just love these two together. I want them together because they would appreciate one another and not be afraid to be vulnerable with each other... then you go and add, Marthann pointing out their physical similarities. I've half convinced myself that they're not related, but more and more signs are pointing to these two actually being blood related and it's killing me! UGH! So my last thoughts are... I know life gets in the way, but I beg of you to not take as long to update. Please. 3
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 24 . 3/1
This story is so addictive, so well-written, funny, interesting, and any other adjectives I may have missed. Even if some story lines seem unbelievable, you write them so convincingly. The tension between certain characters is palpable in a way not many can get right. I told myself I would divide the chapters evenly so I wouldn't have to wait long for the next chapter, but I binge-read the entire thing. You're a fantastic writer.
toffeema chapter 25 . 2/13
interesting . . . a bit twisted like you warned us about . . . but interesting. Am curious to see your updates. :)
SnugBugs chapter 25 . 2/11
Welp, this chapter was very bittersweet for me :\ As much as I enjoy your writing and the style you present this in as well as all the hidden connections and underlying feelings, I'm not too keen on any of the characters except for Jude and Derek and it looks like Derek just got the boot this chapter so I'm just left with Jude.
I suppose it's a rather good thing that I hate so many of these characters. I mean, it shows that you can write very well, but honestly, they're all just very selfish and somewhat dumb. Hopefully Derek can have a triumphant return at some point, here
Guest chapter 25 . 2/4
So glad you're back x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28
Miss this story...please update!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/7
Honestly, this story is my absolute favorite of all the stories on this website. Your writing style exquisite and encaptured my full attention! And not to mention the drama! I totally thought Derek and Caroline might carry on a relationship- but then there's the possibility of Carson, and then Jude! And alison and Xander too! God, this story's amazing! And I'm not just reviewing because I really want you to update quicker(; but seriously! Can't wait!
atlalok33 chapter 25 . 1/4
have i reviewed this? i don't think i have! i'm ecstatic that you have updated and i'm honestly so happy for derek. it also seems that carson has a little crush on caroline... interesting! lol, again, i love your story so much and i cannot wait for the next chapter as it contains my two favorite characters...! keep being awesome
unravelling chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
The one thing I love about this chapter is how happy Derek is about getting fired. Made my day, to be quite honest.

Write on! c:

And as you said, a year later is better than none at all, right?
crystal chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
333 so happy for the update. I really thought Derek and Caroline would start a relationship. Guess i was wrong. Cant wait for the next chapter!
253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »