Reviews for Mo' Money Mo' Problems
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I totally agree with your points made hear. I think the bottom line is, though, people simply like to complain. They would rather complain than get things done, and they envy people with the things they don't have and therefor unleash their frustrations in the form of petty and stupid arguments.

The comment that "anyone" could do various and sundry jobs is the worst, probably. Because IF anyone could do it, obviously EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT. The complainer would be doing it. And they would be rich. So obviously, it can't be done by anyone. I'm not sure if this is even a review, or simply more ranting in the same direction you went, but I think you made your points well, even if no one who ought to read such things (and actually digest them) ever will. Nobody likes to hear they're wrong.

Still, nicely done.

- Moonstar
lime-mime chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is complicated. I just wish we were all hunter-gatherers again sharing deer meat before a storm.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I agree with you, but I think you focus on the wrong things. The most disturbing aspect of the whining is "Oh life is unfair." well didn't you know that life wasn't fair? who kid you in to believing otherwise? Also, a lot of these rich folks are small business owners and need that capital to spend on work and things. I think that you should emphasize on those things more.
Autumn-Freeze chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very good! You have your eyes wide open.

Here's another point, if the IRS takes 90% of the $$ Donald Trump and Oprah make, then they will pull in, not build businesses and NOT hire other people!

Maryland passed a 'millionare tax', thinking the state could tax its way out of debt. Tax revenue actually went down, because, the millionares just all moved to Pensylvania!

'Rich' people actually put in way more hours each week then the lazy people that like to curse them!

The current administration likes to hollar about 'fairness', which actually means equal results instead of equal opurtunity. They also stand for control, and a re-distrobution of wealth. If they want more tax $$...simply cut taxes! Then business will sel-correct, re-invest and make generate REAL weath, which can then be taxed.

The housing crash was caused by the 'community reinvestment act' (a billery klanton deal), which forced banks to loan $$ to people that had almost no way to repay the loan. Result: Runaway, inflated prices, untll the crash.