Reviews for Effortless
andyouthinkyouknowme chapter 25 . 5/20/2011
aw you and K&K just helped end my very crappy week on a very high note! thank you!
trisigma1608 chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
more, more...I need more! lol.
M.Bianca chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
awww... the idea of gryffin cuddling with a little baby girl... it's a bit strange, but I've heard even stranger things
sora kinomoto chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww, this chapter was just what I needed, so cute and fluffy! I'm so glad they are having the trust commitment P, there's no way that you can know what the other person does all the time, so the healthier way to have a relationship is just to trust even if it means to get deceive someday, there is just no other way to it.

Lol at Anna, I loved the "at least branch out" comment, she's totally right. And I agree with her, the baby has to be a she, there is more than enough with one Griffin..

Great chapter! Loved it!
Arohanui chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
Aww how sweet, im glad keiras moving in with him, I would have moved myself in ages ago lol cant wait to see how griffin reacts to news of a baby (assuming he finds out of course) maybe it will settle him down? Hmm guess we will just have to wait and see. Im so anxious to see how it all ends but at the same time im dreading it! I just cant say goodbye to K&K :( thinking a trilogy is an awesome idea :)
starlite55 chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
what a great chapter! I had a final today and found the chapter had been updated right before and I decided studying be damned! I just had to see what happened! I had a seriously scary giddy smile on my face throughout the whole thing! I think i have developed a serious psychosis! I find myself daydreaming about and thinking of Kellan as real person. And when I remember he's not real, I want to cry! lol. You've developed both Kiera and Kellan's characters so well, I'm absolutely amazed! I'm so sad that this story is almost over. Idk what I'm going to do without another chapter of Kiera/Kellan to look fwd to. Do you think you might ever consider writing a trilogy on them?
YOUNG-the wild. free. in love chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
hey sorry i haven't been reviewing as much as i used to becuase i was grounded and i still am grounded so i dont have much time left. My parents are out of the house so i thought i should write.

Anyways, as always i love this story. i think i've told you that about a gazillion times. :)

God, Anna is hilarious. I love her. Even with the pregnancy she still has time to tease Keira. Funny stuff. I want to see Griffin's reaction to the baby.

Sooo fucking happy that Keira and Kellan talked it out and they're fine. Sad, for Kellan's dad. And super happy that Kellan trusts Keira with Denny and all.

I love the line where she tells him that loving his was effortless but trusting him was hard. And the line where Keira was telling Denny about how she loves Kellan so much that she's going to do anything to be with him.

And the ending is awesome. the baby scene and stuff WOOT WOOT
andyouthinkyouknowme chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
Maturity? Honesty! Openness! bravo K&K.

also - bravo to you for the quick updates!
Fayre Meira chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
can I just say, thank GOD! I'm so glad it all worked out like this. Love love love. Do you have many chapters left on this or are we down to like two or three already? I wish Keira got pregnant with Kellan's, then they can get married! or maybe just have kellan propose at the end of this story?
jmr79au chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
Yay. Finally. I love Keira and Kellen. They are so cute and so made for each other. I am sad that this story is nearly over so I began reading Thoughtless again. Just past the expresso stand. OMG. Your writing is so clear I can see it happening. You should have them revisit it at the end. Update soon.
hayleytibbs chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
Awwwe :D Well you will be happy to know that I have forgiven you for the cliffhanger and for making me eat a tub of ice cream :D hehe...

What a lovely chapter, I loved everything anbout it and I am once again all warm and fuzzy! lol

Soo! his dad, hmm I think he should hear him out! Could be just what needs..I would love him to have some form of family life.

Hehe I am love love loving the hormonal Anna, how funny!

x Hayley x
wakeyourdreamz chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
Superb absolutely superb.

Loved it. Can't wait for him to talk to his dad.

Can't wait for the baby, Griffin will be furious but they'll work it out.
Minzy chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
I am loving your quick updates! :D Glad to see everything is okay between Kellan and Kiera ;)
Sweets1103 chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
Oh the chapters are so enjoyable now. I love this part. The resolution. The lovey-doveyness. :). There has been more than enought drama! My fave line of the chapter: "Yeah, Kiera…I think we're better than we've ever been, actually." Great job once again. Can't wait for the rest. I really hope we get to read Kellan's dad's version of the story. I really want to know what he has to say. Maybe an outtake if it doesn't make the story?
K.R. Schneider chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
:) I breathed yet another sigh of relief after this chapter! Wonderful. I'm so glad they're happy again. Spectacular work. ;) YOU ROCK.
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »