Reviews for Effortless
bookADDICT6 chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
So, it all finally comes into place. I completely zoned out that Kellan's biological father is still alive. Another great addition to the plot ;)
bookADDICT6 chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
Poor Denny, back in this stupid mess. Sort of.
polarberry chapter 26 . 7/27/2011
I really love this and Thoughtless! I like how real it is. I think that the loose ends work with this story. That doesn't mean that I don't desperately want another story to go with the series. I hope you do write more about Kellan and Kiera! Great job!
bookADDICT6 chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
I definitely did not see that coming. Great plot twist, even though it may have been done before, there was nothing leading up to it in this story.
bookADDICT6 chapter 19 . 7/27/2011
Even though Kellan is being distant, he's still so sweet and in love. I just don't know why Kiera can't believe him.
bookADDICT6 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
I still feel like Kellan's holding something back even though he's been totally honest with Kiera so far. I just want to know what Denny's got in this plot...
bookADDICT6 chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
Damn, I can't help but feeling that Kellan just lied right to Kiera's face.
bookADDICT6 chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
I'm glad that Denny's back in town. I've missed him terribly.
bookADDICT6 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
I just love promise rings, they're just so cute and it shows commitment. But in my gut, I know something is just not right.
bookADDICT6 chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
That was a very cruel joke Kellan made, but it was surprsingly sweet. I love all those sappy moments when the guy is like "turn around". It's just so romantic!
bookADDICT6 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
That was the most awkward ending I've ever read...
bookADDICT6 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Something bad is definitely going to happen, I can just feel inching its way to the big screen...
bookADDICT6 chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
I can never get tired of Griffin's jokes, they're just too funny!
bookADDICT6 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
It's sad to think that they're all saying goodbye. The best way though to forget about it is a drunken game of spin the bottle.
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
The boys are so energetic it's hard not to feel happy for them. Yet, there's definitely going to be problems that I'd love to read about.
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »