Reviews for Sex, Not Making Love
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5
this was such a great story i loved it! u should really continue it
Fiction reviewer chapter 21 . 6/9
THIS WAS AWESOME
I especially liked that once they started dating they never cheated because that is a really bad habit authors have which makes me want to barf although I did not really appreciate that Carson did cheat once but otherwise I loved how sweet this was!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5
Great Read! Enjoyed it a lot!
RDHLoveBug chapter 21 . 3/30
I seriously had to bite my lip to not grin and blush harder... Seriously never been this glad of my tan completion before!(well other then the time when my boyfriend harassed me with jokes while I was out with my mum. And my mum is not as chill as Maggie's mother. Anyways!) I love this story soooooo freaking muchhhhhh!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11
Okay, can I just say that you are amazing at writing sex scenes? You should try to get published.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/10
BEAUTIFUL JOB I LOVE IT THIS SHOULD BE MADE INTO A BOOK. You are so good and forget about the mistakes. I read fanfiction sometimes and this is literally the best fanfiction story I've ever read! There are some fanfiction sotries that are super crappy because along with the CONSTANT mistakes, the story and writing is bad. But THIS... THIS is a beautiful, well-written story and I could care less about the COMPLETE LACK of mistakes. Once again, beautiful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20
Just wanted to let you know that your story is in Wattpad, under the account of one Vivianne001.
Delight chapter 21 . 1/22
What a lovely story!The best I EVER READ!
observer chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
you are good at writing
Isabella chapter 21 . 12/15/2017
I FREAKING L0VE AND I MEAN LOVE your fanfiction it is one of my favorites and i've read many fanfictions but this one was amazing and I hope you make a sequel. :)
miccy chapter 11 . 7/23/2017
I really like this story ! Great job xx
K chapter 21 . 4/15/2017
I hope you'll update soon! I'd really like to know what will happen when they go to college and such, how would their relationship work then.
hello chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
I thought you should know your story might be in Goodreads under the name Kitty Parker. Title there is Because It's Not Love.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2017
soo good, why not continue pleasee
N.A chapter 21 . 3/10/2017
nice story line! good luck author.
514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »