Reviews for Sex, Not Making Love
Isabella chapter 21 . 15h
I FREAKING L0VE AND I MEAN LOVE your fanfiction it is one of my favorites and i've read many fanfictions but this one was amazing and I hope you make a sequel. :)
miccy chapter 11 . 7/23
I really like this story ! Great job xx
K chapter 21 . 4/15
I hope you'll update soon! I'd really like to know what will happen when they go to college and such, how would their relationship work then.
hello chapter 2 . 4/8
I thought you should know your story might be in Goodreads under the name Kitty Parker. Title there is Because It's Not Love.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11
soo good, why not continue pleasee
N.A chapter 21 . 3/10
nice story line! good luck author.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5
Wow..beautiful writing loved it...in love with Carson and Maggie
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Love it!
cshen.julienne chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
This is sweet!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Im in love with this story it's sooooooo good, holy crap I love carsons character so much! I stayed up until 5am last night reading it. Almost done now Rate: 10 out of 10
Anna chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
No need for epilogue. You may not think so, as many authors are very judgmental about their own work, but this story is amazing. It truly is. Although an epilogue would be nice, I like this ending. Its cute, simply, and in a way artistic. I hope you don't, or didn't, get to worked up about this story. If it where long enough, it would be a best selling romance novel. I can never finish any story/novel I write, but you did it perfectly. Thank you for the wonderful story. Keep Writing!
anne chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
awwnn.. love your story
anne chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
the lemon wasn't that great but cool story
Shadine chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
I totally loved ur book,It was truely to see another one of your books on the shelf for making me fall inlove with carson malloy's body.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
I love each and every chapter of this story... Thanks for posting ... Please keep posting such romantic stories again and again. Thanks once again
505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »