Reviews for Sex, Not Making Love
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11
Okay, can I just say that you are amazing at writing sex scenes? You should try to get published.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/10
BEAUTIFUL JOB I LOVE IT THIS SHOULD BE MADE INTO A BOOK. You are so good and forget about the mistakes. I read fanfiction sometimes and this is literally the best fanfiction story I've ever read! There are some fanfiction sotries that are super crappy because along with the CONSTANT mistakes, the story and writing is bad. But THIS... THIS is a beautiful, well-written story and I could care less about the COMPLETE LACK of mistakes. Once again, beautiful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20
Just wanted to let you know that your story is in Wattpad, under the account of one Vivianne001.
Delight chapter 21 . 1/22
What a lovely story!The best I EVER READ!
observer chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
you are good at writing
Isabella chapter 21 . 12/15/2017
I FREAKING L0VE AND I MEAN LOVE your fanfiction it is one of my favorites and i've read many fanfictions but this one was amazing and I hope you make a sequel. :)
miccy chapter 11 . 7/23/2017
I really like this story ! Great job xx
K chapter 21 . 4/15/2017
I hope you'll update soon! I'd really like to know what will happen when they go to college and such, how would their relationship work then.
hello chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
I thought you should know your story might be in Goodreads under the name Kitty Parker. Title there is Because It's Not Love.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2017
soo good, why not continue pleasee
N.A chapter 21 . 3/10/2017
nice story line! good luck author.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2017
Wow..beautiful writing loved love with Carson and Maggie
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Love it!
cshen.julienne chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
This is sweet!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Im in love with this story it's sooooooo good, holy crap I love carsons character so much! I stayed up until 5am last night reading it. Almost done now Rate: 10 out of 10
510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »