Reviews for Sex, Not Making Love
Anna chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
No need for epilogue. You may not think so, as many authors are very judgmental about their own work, but this story is amazing. It truly is. Although an epilogue would be nice, I like this ending. Its cute, simply, and in a way artistic. I hope you don't, or didn't, get to worked up about this story. If it where long enough, it would be a best selling romance novel. I can never finish any story/novel I write, but you did it perfectly. Thank you for the wonderful story. Keep Writing!
anne chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
awwnn.. love your story
anne chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
the lemon wasn't that great but cool story
Shadine chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
I totally loved ur book,It was truely to see another one of your books on the shelf for making me fall inlove with carson malloy's body.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
I love each and every chapter of this story... Thanks for posting ... Please keep posting such romantic stories again and again. Thanks once again
FarinDean chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
I loved ur story..no matter wat pple say i think ure going 2 be a good author very soon...
MisStruck chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Thanks for sharing the story, I love it, so beautiful and nice. Just read some black romance, so this makes me smile again!
Katherine chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
I really don't care if this was last updated in 2012 I found it immensely entertaining. Read it all in about 1 hr and 30 min. You have some good talent with writing. Since this was the first one I've ever read I might want to see more of your lovely writing.
A fellow Author chapter 21 . 5/20/2015
Dear writer, I as a author as well thought the story was amazingly put together. You have potential and imagination. I read the story in a day, I couldn't stop staring at my phone for an hour. Great work, writing is something you shouldn't give up in. Keep up that awesome work.
Dbnichols chapter 21 . 1/25/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Update plz plz plz I LOVE ur story XD
Lucy Sunflower chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I would be honored to help you correct mistakes, if you are interested, please contact me via . Please contact me, I am an editor, and I can see potensial in your writing. Thank you, L. F. Sunflower
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
Felt, experienced and written...in fact very nicely written. Kudos!
Grespitchied chapter 21 . 6/27/2014