Reviews for Sex, Not Making Love
Rachel chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Hello! I'm not trying to be anonymous, I swear! I just don't remember my password to my account or the email I used for it, and I'm on my phone. Please please please don't think this is hate!

I honestly loved this story. I started reading it last night and could not stop. A lot of household chores went undone because I NEEDED to read the next chapter.

I also think its hilarious because I'm a lot like Maggie in real life. Shy, stubborn, sometimes pretty stupid, and my brain short circuits when my boyfriend kisses me haha. ;)

I also think your English is sort of amazing. I know far too many people who were raised with the English language who aren't half as good as you are (myself included).

All that being said... I would like to make one suggestion... You have a lot of readers and this story could be a published book one day (I would actually buy it as an ebook on Amazon, if you ever considered that). When you got to the part about the pills, it was medically off. My guess is most of your readers are probably young females and I want to suggest correcting that part, so that someone isn't confused by it. I (very recently, about 2 weeks ago) had to speak to my lady doctor about birth control. You have to have a prescription for it and depending on the pill, it can take anywhere from your next period to three months to fully work, but if you even miss taking it one day or don't take it the same time every day, you have to start the process over. I just feel like, while its a great idea to have Lisa's lecture (because if anyone knows what can happen, it's me) you might want to edit the facts? Ack I'm sorry. I sound like such a bitch. / I really did enjoy your story. Please don't hate me.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
I love this! I need the epilogue, like right now. Please. Gimme gimme!
Friend chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Hey there! I absolutely love this story, and always have. BUT I wanted to inform you of something. There's a girl on Wattpad that has posted a story called The Slut Phase, and while the plot is not exactly like yours, you can tell that she is copying this story. The first chapter is nearly identical to your first chapter. I read in her comments that she "got inspiration" from your story. So, I just wanted to let you know!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
ren chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This story is really good please add some more chapters I can't find another story like it it was well worth the read
BLAHHHHH chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
you forgot all about the cd in the beginning with the locker rooonmmmmmm... XD awesome ending. I loved the story. I was waiting for some angst there but nope xD haha it's all good. This filled my hunger. Thanks :)
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
Can we has epilogue now? Please.
keisha chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
i love this story ur brilliant love it! pleassee make more!
Gabrielle Morris chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
I enjoyed every second that i read. i really got into the characters emotions and just couldn't stop reading. Thank you so much! :D
AnimaOfChaos chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
.Story. :)
sup chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
awesome writing..awesome imaginations.. Awesome style of putting words in ur writing.. Ur going to be a great writer some day.. Though ur an exceptional writer already to ur age.. Keep rising :) :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
That story made my heart melt. A love I've never had!
Anonymous21 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
I have to admit that your stories are great. Just that you have a lot of errors in the story ya know? Err just don't make so many errors in your stories and you'll be a great author. I know. You can describe things that happen really well, and I really enjoyed this story. Hope you become a famous author, ;)
Hayit'Serenity chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
Hi, I know this is a REALLY late review but this story is by far one of my favorites! You should write a sequel! You really really REALLY should! Update soon please?! Hayit'sSerenity
sam0 chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Awesome just pure awesome! I couldn't stop reading this, even at work!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »