Reviews for Brooksworth Academy
Dark Universe chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
Absolutely brilliant story! I love it! Every single sentence! I literally chewed it up in two days! I've been reading it the whole day today, all through school. I mean, when you've got solid gold (true piece of art) on your phone, just calling for you to read it, who's gonna listen to a word your biology teacher says? :D Anyway, now that I've read the first part, I'm on to the second! :D Once again, you're awesome and so is your work! :D
PS. My apologies, I'm on a bit of a sugar high at the moment. :D
Guest chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
Woah hey! Love your story so so much! XD
Branwen Yarden chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Only one thing to say about this story... SPIES! This was total James Bond awesome. I enjoyed this sooooo much. Its got witty dialogue and tons of kick-butt action. Total awesomeness! \(_)/
SyriaSingaporeSpain chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
Hey - I love the story! It's so well written! It's actually great!

It's quite similar to mine, especially as a teacher will be entering mine soon. Do you think you could have a look at mine? That would be amazing if you could. Only if you want to though - I don't want to be pushy! :)
Evaine chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
I seriously love the way you write! This book has to be one of my favourites:) For reals.
Evaine chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I'm loving this! The humour is fabulous:)
Evaine chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love this so far! One critique, though. You use the word 'whilst' quite often.

Other then that it was great!
DanceISlIFE96 chapter 25 . 7/21/2011
Wow love the music alot of my favorites. Love Brooksworth Academy
downandnotout chapter 25 . 7/20/2011
I was looking theough these thnking, wow, she likes songs which are way past their sellby date like me.' I still listen to fall out boy, listened to them earlier actually! And then I got to the bottom and saw Twenty Twenty who I loooove and then Westlife! I looove them too!

We have the same taste in music, I like almost all of these songs!
DanceISlIFE96 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Love it this is great story can't wait to see where it leads
Eien-no-Itami chapter 24 . 6/30/2011
Oh god I loved this story. You know what's sad? Hazel is extremely unobservant. I knew Mrs. Monroe was K in chapter 18. It is super obvious as to Mr. Creed's feelings for her. And earlier when she saw Tom going to her school, shouldn't she have watched her back, or, since she was going out, told Mr. Creed? God, I can't wait to read the sequel. And I observed something, you completed this on my birth day! XDDD! So totally adding u to favorites!
downandnotout chapter 24 . 6/17/2011
this is amazing! i loooove it, cant wait for the 5th july!
melanie27 chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
Awesome ending! Loved your story:) Can't wait for the sequel!
melanie27 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Wow, thanks for updating so soon! Love this story:)P.S. Nice cliff-hanger!
Fallcolours chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
this was the saddest yet best chapter ever ] u have such amazing skills! I felt so sorry for Hazel and MrCreed ( I hope everthing works out for them! Cant wait for the last chapter and the sequel... Ohh by the way good luck with your history exam ]
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »