Reviews for The Man Who Annulled Probability
OneManHedgehog chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Okay, I officially deem you one of the best humor writers on this site. For one thing, this story was superbly written, tight, with no noticeable errors of any kind that I was able to find. And for the other, it was just dang hilarious, and that's all that really matters at the end of the day.

I enjoyed the whole thing immensely, and I hope that you'll grace us with another story of the same caliber as this one.

Take care, and keep writing.
sophiesix chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
The ending really made it for me. i mean anything about dark matter experiments and probabilities of bizarre events is going to be interesting, and you wrote it well, but teh ending was such a cherry on top. Thanks!
PunchNarwhals chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
"all his students loved him, even those who hated him." - great start.

"This is now officially science fiction, since, it mentions a time paradox."

But I won't quote any more, 'cause it annoys me to no end when people do that in the comments section of YouTube. I'll just say that I enjoyed your short story immensely. Always nice to see a 'silly' story on here that doesn't involve talking lipstick or something along those lines.
OHyes chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was simply awesome. I loved it. SO MUCH. Too much, perhaps. I might merge into my computer screen so that your story and I become one entity. That's how much I loved it.
PencilDrawnFenix chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
great Crack!Fic. Even though half of what you said doesn't make any sense to me, it was a good laugh to read. Perfect for an 8th period pick me up.