Reviews for Please Don't Leave Me
Please dont leave us
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12
Please don't leave us
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11
Please. Please. Please. Finish this story.
Zantedeschia chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Where the hell is the rest of the story? This is such a sweet story oh my god.

Just...let me see them together... I swear your character, all of them is alive. I got caught up in it and just couldn't help but place myself on Blaine's place.

He's so pitiful, he needs a fucking help, not a syringe full of poison. And what he needs is security from Kaleb.

God Bless Blaine :'(
silvermudcat chapter 7 . 1/25/2016
This story is really awesome. I love the way you're writing it. I don't know if there is a specific reason that you haven't updated this story but I just wanted to say that I really am in love with this story. The plot and the characters are wonderful and it's perfect. I really love Kaleb and Blaine and this is such an awesome story. I hope that you update it.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
My gosh! I think I'm going insane! Is this abandoned?!
nicky chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
I miss this fic so much. Please don't give up on this amazing story!
Faith Mairi chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Ohmydays, come back and finish this please!
Don't make me suffer with this story not being completed, it's brilliant!
k chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Omfg, i absolutely love this story. Kaleb is such a sweet man and all the othery want him for themselves. I'd love to read more of this. Is there any chance you'll update this again?
mixiepies chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I am hoping you still have plans to continue the story it's one of my favourites and truthfully, the reason i even created a fictionpress account a few years ago. It's such a great story and i have re-read the 7chapters countless times :((
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I really love this story. I've read the 7 chapters a zillion times. Please update. This really is a wonderful story.
baseballsneakers chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Is this story abandoned? I really love it and the characters and oh my gosh your chapters make me squeal! c:
Starlite Nightfall chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
No! I'm so sad that you have started working on chapter 8 already but you never finished! I'm so loving where this story is going! It was a bit difficult to get into at first for me, but I really love this connection they have and how Kaleb is growing stronger as well even. Please update one of these days! I very much look forward to reading more of some delicious Kaleb/Blaine happenings!
vcdwhite chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
I like this story! I love how it tackles a romance between a schizoprenic and a perfectly normal man. I specially liked the part where they first met. I tried to imagined an image of Blaine profusely asking for forgiveness and struggling to reach for a sleeping Kaleb. It was so emotional I wanted to cry. This is a really good story. Don't stop writing. I hope to read more soon. :)
fattii chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
wow elle est fascinante cette histoire!
j'adore ce que tu écries !
cette histoire m'a beaucoup touche j'ai encore les larmes aux yeux.
j’espère que ca ne te dérange pas que je t 'écries en français :) je suis nul en anglais a vrai dire ;)
merci de partager ton talon avec nous
j'attend la suite avec impatience je crains que je devenus accro a tes histoires .
bon continuation et merci :)
204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »