Reviews for Aress in Wonderland
Guest chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
Tbh, your story was okay. It was good but not that good. Everything was all over the place and I couldn't feel the flow of the story. The way you even killed some of characters were unnecessary. It's as if they were never part of the story and they're just one of those people that get killed.
Bikutoria08 chapter 40 . 9/15/2013
I really love it. i loved the twist of it and how everything was connected between Aress's world and wonderland. I really loved it that Aress and Matt got together in the end! i'm a big sucker for happy ending.
Mila Jessica chapter 40 . 5/6/2012
GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Sorry. I loved this story. It's kind of sad and funny and romantic and crazy. And I love it. Even though a lot of people die, and there's a lot of pain. Or maybe because of it, not sure. Ok, I'm rambling. Gonna shut up now.

Hey, did I mention I loved the story? xD
Sada-chan chapter 40 . 12/26/2011
OMG!

I just finish reading this and it was the best!

i stoped reading around suite 14 or 17...

but anywho this was awsome! i love it!

finding this was like my best christmas present! (found it online again on x-mas eve)

P.S u can find me on
FrostKnight chapter 40 . 12/11/2011
*dances, stops, then wraps herself into a ball and wails*

IT's OVER! WHAT WILL I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO NOW?

*sniff*

Anyway, great, fantastic, wonderful, spectacular job with the wrap up, Hikari! Now I wonder, will Aress ever go back to Wonderland? Back to Hatter? Sorry, I'm still in shock. BUT-

I've been following this story for how long? Idk.

Love how Aress completely despises having the power. For a second I thought he was going to keep it...

Ooh, so that's Matt? Well, I don't like him. XD Still feeling sorry for poor Hatter...
Itzmi chapter 40 . 12/9/2011
Aw, I feel so cruel. Hikari, you still remember me, don't you? I really did miss you and your story!

Anyways, congrats on completing this! It was wonderful. Thank you for the rich story. The 7-chapter marathon I read was a real blessing.

I checked your Profile, by the way. (Yeah, stalker much?) And, I saw this Epilogue series! I'd definitely read that :)
Hope Kills chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is the best story ive ever read o.o the characters, the plot just everything was perfecteven the end :,) -gets on knees- You are my fricking hero for writing this :,D
TheFateKeeper chapter 40 . 11/28/2011
O.O

Will you marry me? Because I seriously love you. BEST! STORY! EVER!
cocodog chapter 40 . 11/28/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It CAN"T be over! CAN'T! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I BEG OF YOU! I ABSOLUTELY ADORED ARESS IN WONDERLAND!

But... it had a satisfying end. I liked the way it turned out.

IT WAS GREAT!

The feeling is bittersweet, I am happy it ended in such a good way, but I'm sad that it's all over.

It was so good! Just... So... Good!

PLEASE write a sequel. I know that writing a story is a lot harder than it seems, but please do!

I am so happy that Hatter is Matt! That was such a relief! I was worried about how Aress would feel about going back to Matt, but you cleared that.

I cannot say this enough: IT WAS ECSTOUNDING! XD
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 40 . 11/28/2011
wow so ahter was matt and that was a great ending
lovesyoumore chapter 40 . 11/28/2011
Loved it!
SucreDeco chapter 40 . 11/27/2011
*almost screams like a maniac*

IT IS OVER ALREADY! OAO

XDD Nah! It was a good length! Even number of chapters! I like that! XDDDD

Whoa! Who's wishes are who's!

(beside the obvious ones. XD)

Oh yes! Guess who my favorite charrie is after all of this~ :
Dancing Mouse chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hot. Will give more coherent review l8r...~~ 3
TheFateKeeper chapter 39 . 11/21/2011
If this is the end of the book, I will keel you. Write more or die!

I'm warning you, I know judo, karate, ti quon-do, and seven other dangerous words!
FrostKnight chapter 39 . 11/21/2011
Meep. No Aress, don't! HATTER LOVES YOU DON'T DO IT!
126 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »