Reviews for Blind Faith
teenagelob0tomy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
my life...just exploded..everywhere.
This is really well written. Snow White and this story are without a doubt the most well calculated stories I have read on here. I'm impressed, to say the least.
Adara Foxglove chapter 53 . 7/26/2011
I farkin' love this story! I read the first one after you completed it and it was so great that it made me jump to the second one, though to be honest I usually don't read un-completed work, because I never have the patience to wait for each chapter.

May I just say that I personally do a little dance of excitement every time I see that you've added another chapter? I love it that much!

The story line is really good, though I am a little sad that 15 left, and oh no not Julia! :( I hope she doesn't die, or get seriously mangled! And I happen to think that kicking ass with a bottle of vodka is a great idea. Or tequila, but that's just personal preference!

Please keep updating as frequently, and I shall keep dancing as I read :)

Farewell, and pleasant journeys!
lapislazuliie chapter 50 . 7/25/2011
Holy shit!
lapislazuliie chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
im starting to reeeaally like ashley! :D
lapislazuliie chapter 38 . 7/18/2011
getting better and better!
NinaMarieee chapter 36 . 7/17/2011
I'm all caught up! Read all 36 chapters today, & WOW. i mean, ashley? That's what i love about this story, TOTALLY unpredictable. I will be checking my e-mail mulitple times a day to see if you have updated. I think i will be disappointed since i'm used to 10 chapters a day(: okay. Enough of my babbling. Great plot , totally original, & unpredictible. Bottom line, best story i've read on here.
Violet-Madness chapter 28 . 4/28/2011
Excuse my language, but HOLY SHIT. I did not see that coming, least of all from Ashley. AGH the plot moves forwards! Loving it all the way.
Violet-Madness chapter 27 . 4/23/2011
Really loving this fast update thing ;D Hmm, I barely remember Ashley, but maybe that was because I was too busy crossing my fingers at a potential Rayne/Tristyn romance to notice (XD on my part) God, one of these days you're going to kill me with those last-liners. Now I'm really wondering who's chasing after them. Evil guys? Evil guys? More evil guys?
Violet-Madness chapter 26 . 4/22/2011
Dum dum dum . . . on the run again! (Cue theme music). Again, wondering who's in the car. Friend? Foe? Tristyn? Foe? P.S Formatting's been wonky on FictionPress recently, along with the docs viewer. This story's excellent enough to make me ignore the wackiness . . . hopefully the site corrects itself soon, though! :D
Violet-Madness chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
Hmm, I wonder who the people in the car are. I feel sorry for 15 - his life sounds so sad, especially with 14 dying and all. Not to mention the whole thing about family. Nicely written chapter, by the way.
Violet-Madness chapter 24 . 4/21/2011
Bittersweet moment between 15 and Rayne . . . gotta love it. I wonder what Tristyn's up to? Hopefully we get another visit from him soon! I wonder what he'd say about the budding romance between 15 and Rayne? Hmm, only one way to find out, I guess!
Violet-Madness chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
Gotta sniff a little when Uncle Carlson tries to persuade Rayne and 15 to let them go with them. It's very much like what my family would do in their place. P.S You have a different format up on these past two chapters . . . are you doing something different with your uploader, or am I crazy?
Violet-Madness chapter 22 . 4/20/2011
Nice recap chapter. Touching too, especially with Aunt Nadine's "i'm still your aunt" thing, and the Carlson thing. Can't wait for the next installment. I wonder what 15 and Rayne are going to do next . . .
Violet-Madness chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
I'm smiling when I read this - Aunt Nadine's reaction is just like what my mom's reaction would be. This Ms. Reicker character is interesting - is she just another human or does she have connections to the Lab?
Violet-Madness chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
Uh oh. Major uh-oh. The FBI too? Rayne's lab probably has spies in the FBI . . . so I repeat: major uh-oh. Also, the whole dinosaur thing with Toby was adorable.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »