Reviews for When I Was Invisible
FallenSapphireArchangel chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Awesome! Definitely following this one. I feel so sorry for Emma though :'( and wow, I was shocked when Raven turned out to be such a bitch. Anyways update soon and I'll give you a cupcake! :D
Arabea chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I was just reading over this story again, and I really hope you update soon. As horrible as Emma's life is, this story is so good, and so well written. And I love a good redemption story. )
SpideyFreakingNinja chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
This is an amazing story! Can't wait for part 6! :D
Tra-vation chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
:( I don't understand how people can be that mean but I really liked how well you showed Emma's emotion. Hopefully her life will start looking up
VikinGurl123 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I really like your story and I hope you update soon.

And I think it is intresting how you have indirectly put she is annorexic and deppressed.

But the real question is why is she being bullied if she is skinny and preety ehat has Kylie got against her
Tra-vation chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I don't usually review stories but the fact that this story only has 2 reviews is heart breaking. I love how everything is detailed and how the ending of this chapter was very emotional. I felt very bad for Emma. Also, I like how there are subtle hints that she is anorexic without an obvious exclamation that she is. Overall I enjoy the story and hope you update it soon. 3
CasperTheNonghost chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Idefinitely interesting. It appears that there may be more to our little jock friend than meets the eye? Would definitely like to hear more to find out.
i v o r y w i n g s chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
SNAP! HE GOT BURNED

Loyal #1 reviewer? :D

I'm a little iffy on the whole 'emma being anorexic' bit but I'm interested to see how her 'hero' -cough-Dan-cough- helps her and fixes her :P

hehe his initials are DJ. Awesome. Sorry for that bit of randomness but I thought it was funny :P