Reviews for Safety Net
Nasreddine chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wow good
chxmilan chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Loved how it began especially the second paragraph (i guess you could call it that) where "I called up to you". It had the reader feeling of sympathy for the writer hoping they find what they're looking for. Near the end however, it felt like the poem was dragging like, I need help for about 2 paragraphs and then towards the middle is about finding hope. Know what I mean? It should be, i'm losing, i'm losing the will to fight and the last paragraph is about having hope instead of in the middle. The end becomes a crescendo before it falls again and leaves the reader feeling happy instead of having to read virtually the same thing in 3 different paragraphs. Overall, the poem was nicely done just some sticking points I like to point to help you in the future. I'm just that picky. :D

lol on the "i'm not interested in reviews trying to convert me". I just find it funny people would take reviews for a story/poem to start lectures on what's good or bad for you.
Mourningstar13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Good poem, I like the rhyme scheme you set up. Out of curiosity, how do you get your poem to keep the original format? Every time I submit mine it changes it, which sometimes annoy me because I like to make very deliberate breaks, you know? But anyways, I liked the poem.