Reviews for Imaginarium
XYC Wilde chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I read the whole play and thought it was a pretty cool idea. I liked how Alucard's name is Dracula backwards. Don't know if that was done intentionally or not...Anyway, great work.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
I like this, but I think it needs longer scenes, it seems like you just spend a moment in each before moving o, and there isn't much time to get to know the characters. Also, the falling unconsious in the begining seems sudden. Maybe he could be trying to think of something, yawn a few times, and fall asleep on his work.
Compton chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Nice job! Great ending to an awesome play!

I loved the dialogue throughout the entire play, it brought the play together which I loved.

I also liked the what the character's were doing when they weren't talking, I loved this last scene as well. It's so great awesome.

*claps applause didly doo*

Review Game Review Marathon final day, check it out! (link on my profile)
Compton chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Pure genious.

I loved the fight scene even in such few words it explains a lot. Nice job.

Also I love how Rayne died, not that she died because I liked her, but how she she said she never would really die. Awesome.
Compton chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Better chapter with a better ending. It makes me want to read more, and I like that, wanting to read more instead of knowing exactly what's going to happen.

Also liked the character Alucard, lot of mistery, and Rayne, she has more devolopment I see. Literally in your story and what I'm reading. Nice job.
Compton chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Ok, not the best scene (chapter)yet. I think if this would've been longer it would be more fulfilling to me. Maybe gave me more than Rayne telling about Oblivion and her getting developed, maybe more could work.

I didn't like the chapter was to short for my liking, didn't really help me know anything it was all partly mentioned a while ago.

But I did like that the pace is a little fast, but it for this play, as in if the pace were this fast for another play, it would be fast, but for this it's normal.
Compton chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I like reading play's like a script, and this is perfect. These are the kinds that like could go on broadway or something and the people who read it are all like "Woah this is awesome sign me up! Put on the play!"

Yeah, a little overdramatic I know but still, you get my point. Perfect plot and I love it because it is keeping me hooked.

And the dialogue flows perfectly for a play like this, and nothing is forced and that's why I like it so much.
Compton chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Well this chapter is pretty good. No errors I see which is great, void of errors.

And it keeps you wondering what happens to John, awesome job this one dude!

Review Game Review Marathon final day, check it out! (link on my profile)
Caramel Life chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Really interesting idea. I liked it.
Carnival's Child chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful! I've always wondered what happened to the characters I've forgotten, I knew they must go somewhere. I absolutely love this! I saw so much of the characters even though it wasn't very long. Fabulous, I love it.