Reviews for Nightfall Diamonds Stud Elysium
Poison Ember chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So sadly true are your words, written with such astounding words.

Skykar Bane...
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I was truly delighted by the flow and experience of this poem.

You clearly demonstrate the ebb and flow of thoughts, especially sad ones which people try so desperately to make happy.

the Stranger in the moonlight
nickyO chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wanting and waiting all deftly tied up in prose. I like it :)
Punslinger chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I like the surreal stream-of-consciousness format you chose for this poem. It well suits the hyper-emotional mood of a mind trying to plot a course to pursue love and all the possible interuptions that can be encountered. The reader finishes in full emmpathy as: "my mind can only mourn my heart and pray that this longtime dream becomes reality."
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This piece has some really great lines, like: "...If I allowed my morals to take centre stage like nightfall diamonds studding Elysium..." There are more lines I enjoyed, but the reason why I really like this line is because the image created of the stars being like studs in the sky was pure creative talent; so I thought that was pretty awesome.

I also thought that this piece's meaning was a little ambiguous for me and it made it a little hard for me to really draw an opinion of this piece. Though, one of my interpretations of this was of a person being stuck in an abusive relationship and the first two stanzas justify this for me.

Anyway, I feel this was a thought- provoking piece and it really got me pondering about things. I like this piece, though there are others of yours that I prefer over this. Its great to see another fabulous poem from you. :D
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I don't like the punctuation. You have it all as one sentence which it is not. Maybe doing at least each paragraph would make less runons?

I did like the piece though. Your word choice and descriptions were wonderful. I really love the title line. That was beautiful as was the part about failure being transparent to their heart. Really great piece as always.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
YAY! Kind of weird because I'm in the process of writing something as I'm writing this review. But I'm glad to see something new from you. How've you been? Keep it Up!