Reviews for A Moon for the Zookeeper
moonlitcat chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
That was soooooo adorable. And I usually don't go for stories like this.
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I know what thorn next tattoo should be! A hare rabbit. In honor of his Love for Madison. Hmmm did you write a story for Stephan?
ElectricStorm chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Amazing story! I instantly fell in love with the characters. Please do another story for them, please! I love your writing style too, everything just flows so well. Many thanks for writing such a great one-shot.
vipera.422 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
A great story. The ending really reminded me of American romantic comedies. Why does the main character always feel the urge to confess his love in public? The story was really cute - I just wish it had been longer.
binnyboo chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
D'AW.
Dorchise chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Goodness, I love your work! It's been too long since I last sought out your writings. Brilliant, heart breaking and heart warming. Love, love, love.
BloodyJam chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awww, so incredibly cute!
Marie-Cecile chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
It was so beautiful. I liked it so much ! I almost never leave reviews, but you're such an amazing writter I just couldn't NOT leave one. I don't know how you do it but you make your characters so alive, the way you describe them, their emotions and all that stuff, that's awesome. I'll check your other stories (sorry if I don't leave other reviews), and your favorites too :). I almost cried. Almost ! I had a little tear in my eye but I haven't cried, I swear.

I hope you're still going to write. You have an amazing talent. Really. I'm not lying.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, I'm just sorry if I made any mistakes, because I'm french (that explains my name, which could seem a little bit strange to you ).

See ya !
Hedrosped chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I absolutely loved this heartwarming story. I bawled through the last part. Truly wonderful. Thank you for posting it.
Fumiki chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh my god, this is so adorable that made my eyes go all teary. Fantastic job, thank you for writing this :D
IslandAmoeba chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ohmygod. I just cried sooo much. You're simply an amazing writer and I've read about all your stories, but I'm usually not one to write reviews. But really, you deserve this. Phenomenal, in the least. Gods, that is so cute and it just made my heart twist. It's beautiful and angsty and depressing and adorable and wonderful and so wow. I loved it. Nicely done, as per usual, Sheepie.

PS. Your zombie stories, I love.
TheHobbitOfCandyland chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Gaah, this was so adorable! :'D I absolutely loved it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really liked this story. It really gets you thinking about how people live their lives and how they can change as they grow.
Renate chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very cute story. I swear, my family must think I'm insane; I was cussing Thorn out every time he chickened out. :P I would love to read a sequel.

Keep up the good work. :)
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You know? I always love your characters. They just come alive. You really are so very good at crafting them. The story itself was endearing-who hasn't made a mistake or ten they desperately wish they could take back? It was lovely and enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. _