Reviews for A Moon for the Zookeeper
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Has anyone ever told you that you are a fucking-mazing! I've got to say that this oneshot has to be one of the best that i have read in a very long time. The character development is perfect and the length is also perfect! You didn't rush into things like most other authors do. And in my eyes that makes you a goddess among the literary world. Thank you for contributing to the slash world!

Moon master
crazystalkerchick chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I loved this story. Elephants are my favorite animals so that was like a giant mound of whipped cream on the best sundae in the world ;D you really are a gifted writer and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Jenna chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This made me cry

;-;

Brilliant, is what it is.
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
so i definently love you as a result of this story...haha. seriously love is bursting from the sentimental fairies in my heart
Rustaam chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh my gosh this was so touching it made me cry! I'm so ecstatic that Madison forgave Thorn and took him back, because I would be a wreck if he didn't. I'll definitely check out some of your other stories. Also, there's a few typos in the story such as when you were describing Thorn's hair you said it was shin length instead of chin length, at least I hope that was a typo...
krlsen chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Cute!
gyvareva chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was really Nice! Well, you can see the development coming, but it's still a good read!

It would be nice if there was something on these characters sometime later

*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*

Good job
jma chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I loved it! The bunny suit was awesome! Thankee for a wonderful story just for m. _
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Such a GREAT one-shot from you! I was crying at the end, a real tear jerker! Great work once again!
yaoi8808 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Just popping by to say: THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!
sapere chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OMG I love this story so much!

I love both characters, they're fantastic! Can't wait for their next story!
seraphofreverie chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
awe!

really, i just adored the characters. strong characters always keep me readin' :D

great read. made me feel all fluffy and warm inside )
ddz008 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
It was a sweet story. I'm glad that they got their happy ending after everything :)
Kenny Deheart chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Not much to say, I cried.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2