Reviews for Lidwy
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Susanah seems like a nice girl. Hopefully it is not a subterfuge.

Their conversation highlighted the entire problem with the arranged marraige system. How terrible it would be to have no real value except for the prestige and reputation that you garner for your family through a prominent marraige! While it did work out well for a few, the majority must have been miserable.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
That was a fun introduction. It would have been even more fun if Mrs. Burton had been forced to be the silent witness to it all. Of course, if she didn't die of apoplexy (back then they didn't have strokes, only apoplexy) she might have murdered Lidwy, so perhaps it is better that Lidwy was alone with the three gentlemen.

A good chapter. No noticeable corrections.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Reading the same incident from another POV was fascinating. I know that English is not your first language... but would I offend you by offering a couple of corrections?

You wrote:

"I will have to rapport you now" It should be "report"

"he asked in disbelieve" should be "disbelief"

If it doesn't bother you, I will make a note of other small mistakes as I read along. If it does, please let me know.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
A very interesting beginning to what promises to be a great story.

I look forward to reading more. Lidwy, the unfortunate girl, only wants to learn. Instead she is constantly surrounded by girls whose only goal in life is to make a prominent match. What will happen next?
Tayann chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
Please update soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Binkybaby chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
what the fuck! Update soon! OH! and that dude was probably trying to rape her! The fucker. What a jerk!
XxSiennaxX chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Thank-you for updating.

Arthor really has to get over himself and see reality for a change. I hope that Christian will make him see sense after Robert's attack on Lidwy.

I can't wait to see what Christian does with them,

Please update again asap! :)
jeepers09 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
I am so glad to find your new story. Sorry it took me until chapter 9! :) It is going very well and already I am interested in the characters and enjoying them. I like that Lidwy is so spunky and brave, much like Anna. I am looking forward to your updates!
MelikaCalva chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Your sister came SO close to winning! I'm sorry!

As for this chapter I can only think of that creepy old fashioned music...

dun dun duuunnn...

Robert, the slimy is going to get in BIG trouble!

can't wait to read more.
sarah.evangelina chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
i'm pretty sure Christian is smart, unlike Arthor. So, I'm sure he has a plan to get this guy what he deserves, right?
smrae chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Interesting! I'm so hooked on this story! I can't believe your sister got so many hits! I didn't even know that was possible. I hope she still wins though :)
MelikaCalva chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
I love the new story! I voted for your sister's cow picture! It's awesome!

At the end of the first chapter, it sounds like Lidwy knows that the guy who caught her taking the bread is the prince, and then she is shocked in the next chapter. We of course suspect who he is but it may be better if you make it more obvious that she doesn't know. Other then that I have enjoyed reading, and everything else is wonderful!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Okay, I follow God and all that, but that nasty son of that woman might make me hurt him, especially if it meant helping that girl. Ugh, and that prince, what an idiot...I'd smack his face too. (He's a fictional character, therefore I can bring to him my wrath and not feel guilty..lol)
smrae chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
I voted and I loved this update! It was intense I hope nothing to bad happens to Lidwy! Please update soon!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
I love the chapter.

And I voted on the picture.

Hope you update soon.