Reviews for Lidwy
Binkybaby chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Update very soon!
sarah.evangelina chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Love this story so far :]
XxSiennaxX chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Thank-you for updating,

I still can't wait to read more

There are a few typos/ things you may want to improve on if you're interested.

You wrote:

"I'm sorry dear," the man said, an apologetic smile on his face, I didn't mean to.

- I didn't mean to should be in quotation marks ("")

and I'm not quite sure what you meant when the head of the stables said "They are worth to be given a change!" - perhaps 'given a change' is not the right turn of phrase. Something like "They deserve a change" or "They deserve someone more interesting in their lives" might fit better?

Good luck finding a job and I've voted for your sister's photo :)

Please update again soon!
XxSiennaxX chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I'm really enjoying your story so far and can't wait to read more. I've noticed a few typos you may be interested in fixing to polish your story up a bit more.

May I suggest naming the school she's attending - it doesn't matter if it's fictional. By leaving it out it just makes the chapters you've uploaded seem slightly unfinished

CHAPTER 2

"Well, they will go after Maurits, because he is the oldest and heir to the thrown and they obviously will chase me because I'm handsome and irresistible…"

- I think you meant 'throne'

"Still….I will have to rapport you now…this food isn't supposed to be for the servants."

"Her answer however surprised Arthor. How in heaven's name did she get through? "You mean…you were invited?" he asked in disbelieve."

- disbelief
Tilly of Silly chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I looks like this is going to be another fantastic story of yours. I can't wait to see more Lidwy is a very fascinating character. I hope wee get to see more of the old servant Lidwy talked to he looked fun.
Binkybaby chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Hmmmmmmm
romancereader chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I love this story so far! It's hilarious, but the siblings kissing is kind of weird...Please update soon! :-)
barebasics chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Since you took the time to write this lovely story it seems only fair that I review it :)

Naturally, I really enjoy the story thus far. Even though you've only given us a small glimpse of the plot, characters and story as a whole I can't wait to read more. So far its a great story and I like the witty dialogues, those are hard to capture and you've done a brilliant job:) I can't wait to see how the characters develop, I hope you're having fun writing about them. They seem like they can be a handful sometimes lol.

Since we've just started the story I can't offer any critique on characters or plot.

Keep up the good job :)

I look forward to reading the rest of the story
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
:D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
I need more.

I demand it.
darkangel1995 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Hmm...I wonder what she wants
Binkybaby chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Loved it!
DoctorDanielle chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
it's nice that there are more characters being introduced and Lidwy is making friends, but this chapter was kind of filler-ish but i love this story so far
Uniquely Proud chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I didn't mean to say that your story was historically inaccurate. I was just sharing with you on a thought of mine after I read the story where I realised that the story can't possibly fit into the 19th century era. xD

I had been reading a bunch of 19th century stories so my mind's still stuck in that period when I read your story.

I jump from one story to another without really paying attention to the summary sometimes so stories might blend together after a few hours. In this case, I went from 19th century stories to a fairy tale.

It's been a while since I've read a good fairytale story here. Yours is progressing at a good pace & I hope you complete this one. :)
Uniquely Proud chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Hmm, this must be set in some alternate universe because it does not fit into 19th century England, which I'm familiar with.

I like the story thus far. :D

Very intriguing characters.