Reviews for The Gods Get Out
Medolia chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Update soon!
KiwiGirl101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Hahahhahhaa...Egyptian mythology mixed with 21st century...not bad ;). I like it-i like it :)
The Little Mad Girl chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
AWESOME! And FYI: No music from Youtube XP
Awesome story! Wanna check out ours? It's:
The Six Dimensions book 1: Pixellated
Awesome Story!
LeylA chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
It's "ciao" not "chow". . .
inactive git chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I love your depiction of Set~! This is definately how I pictured him whenever I read myths about our favorite god of Confusion and Chaos~~ Well, I hope you'll update soon~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
xNightDx chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Hilarous! I love this! Update soon!1

Nick Griffalco chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Yay an update!

I liked the way you protraied Set as being kind of crazy, it kind of goes with who he is. I also liked the part about Sobek having to give up his fish bone beacuse of security paranoia, and considering that they are Egyptian gods I wouldn't rule out them getting "randomly selected" when they land in New York.

Poor Sobek, he just can't catch a break ;)

Nice touch with the Anubis/Bast conflict and Horus' attempts to keep eveyone sane.

Well it's still great, and I can't wait for more )
NONEOFYOURBUISSNESS chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Are you going to update? You should because it IS REALLY GOOD!
Nick Griffalco chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hey, you reviewed my story so I'll review yours. First of all I really love the humorus tone of this story and the concept of ancient gods incountoring the modern world. By the way was the "teachers at Bristish boarding schools looking for the secret to immortality" part a refferance to House of Anubis (I've only scene one episode, but it's absoultly brillant in my opinion)?

Hmm I'm guessing that Anubis and Bastet don't like each other beacuse of the whole dog-cat rivalry thing, it's only natural. I liked how you explained the gods looking human, but personally I found the animal headed think to be what makes them so cool, but that would be bound to freak out more than a few people. Also nice to see another Egyptain mythology intusiast.

Well all in all it's really coming along great and I can't wait for more :)