Reviews for Get Used To It
roflcopter chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
lol, I like Mike so far. He seems to be an interesting and amusing character. Oh, and just to let you know; brunette is a term used for females. So, I got kinda confused whenever I read: "the brunette-" because I always imagined a female. The term for males is brunet (yes, I know, it's a bit odd, rofl), just a heads up.
rebeccaswords chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I liked this. It was funny when he started cheering! (Though it seems strange he didn't consider running away sooner...) I hope in the next chapter you give a little more description of the female vampire who comes to his aid, all you say is her approximate age, and I wanted to know what she looked like. Maybe it was that it was dark, Mike was too scared to really notice. Can't wait to read more!
Angel Investor chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I'm not a fan of vampire stories, particularly because of lame ripoff entries by Twilight fangirls, but this one seems okay. Your first story was still a lot better in regards to punctuation and logic. I'll come back to that later.

Mike annoys me. Sure it is a twist that the damzel in distress is a male and his saviort a female, but I just hate weak guys who are afraid to stand up for themselves. That's just my opinion, though.

Now here are some mistakes I spotted:

"Your mine."

* You're/You are

"You hear that John? We're just in his head."

You put a comma before the name when addressing someone. Like this, "You hear that, John?"

"He prayed to any and every deity to pity on his soul and let him live a little longer. At least until he got laid."

As humorous as that sentence was, it is totally unrealistic for somebody who fears for his life to think about stuff like that. Not even the biggest pervert would be capable of having dirty thoughts if he was immensely afraid.

"Mike slowly opened his eyes to see his new hero, or rather, his heroin."

You mean "heroine", right? As in, female hero. Heroin is a drug, you know.

"It's always the silent ones. Mike almost laughed at that, then he remembered where he was and that if this girl lost, he was probably going to die."

Again, unrealistic characterization. Being a normal human, Mike should be absolutely astounded and confused about the vampires and their inhuman movement speed. He would be too shocked and surprised to analyze the situation or joke about it.

Those points aside you did pretty good. Keep going.
Ana3498 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ehh...I mean it's good and everything but I personally have gotten bored with vampires. I know I'm a hypocrite since I have a story about vampires that epically sucks, but one of the reason I discontinued it was because the whole plot sorta began to bore me. But it's a pretty good story so far, and I guess I can continue reading it. Oh, and thanks for the review again!
Ash-Rulz chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
plz continue love it
Princess97 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
It sounds nice so far.. have the couple been metioned yet? Keep it up :)
AlexsandraGabriel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I thought this was really good but you should probably mention at first that this chapter isn't about the couple in the summary.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3