Reviews for Dead man's bells
slave to the voices chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Awesome! From beginning to end, well written and perfectly described. Great work.
slave to the voices chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I'm halfway through and I had to stop to say that your imagery is amazing. Your words, however disturbing, flow beautifully.
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I knew I shouldn't have started reading this at midnight. Dammit, I have to be up for work in 4 hours! Unfortunately, I must tear myself away from this story to go to sleep.

This can't be more than 400 words, but you've already got me hooked. Great intro, I'll read more tomorrow.
KimchiBreath chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
I would review, but the review below takes the cake- Took it before I could, lol. So let's just say I second Winter Scars!
Per Noctem chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
My, my. It is not often I read amazing literature on here - most of what I find is not nearly of this quality. But here I sit, reading this with ravenous attention. First off, let me congratulate you on catching my eye. I am bored by most of the so-called "horror" on here- it isn't really that scary. But this… The summary caught my eye, and I believe I've found something stunning. I read each chapter as it came out, and I found myself in love with the style you set up here.

Your use of metaphors- perfectly placed. And the short, but oh-so-bittersweet, chapters only added to the piece. I think this is indefinitely a little masterpiece of horror - a gem hidden in piles of coal. Wondrous work, nymphett. Wondrous work indeed. I am hard to spook, hard to creep out, but you managed to do both. I commend you on a job well done, and will be looking forward to any other work you put out.