Reviews for Aftermath
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
This review is proof I have read the chapter!

Also,

" Her talons are bound, and they couldn't cut through the thick metal if they weren't."

What?

Anyway, it's still good. Though Alani going with them suddenly... there better be something later on, some grand thing, that explain everything.
Pie Goldfish chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I really liked the first three chapters of this, I'm so glad you're continuing it! This one was really good. You switched between present-tense and past-tense a few times, but other than that, it was amazing. I wonder how the bounty-hunter could see Alani... o:
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Maybe it's because of all this money I am throwing at my screen that you wrote that much so fast? Because it sure ain't doing anything else but making me feel stupid my notes are getting absorbed and getting me books.
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
... Why have I just found this? THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! It's like Shards and DarkWings had a child and *poof* Aftermath.

Where do I sign up to empty my wallet for this? Because the ideas in this are killer!
Spazthemagicbeanstalk chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You know a stories good if the first chapter gets you hooked, can't wait to see what happens!
Dark Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is really good! I am really intrigued as to what's behind that door... You should definitely continue!
Meg Krainz chapter 1 . 3/22/2011