Reviews for The Real Bloodsuckers
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
;)
anrym66 chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Can't wait for an update XD
hope you're not going to drop this...
I really love stories with dragons, this one is cute
sapere chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I really like this story! Wrynn should tell about his family and stop arguing about money and protection tho... Please update!
Wavern16 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Great work buddy! Short but awesome! I'm really starting to love Ashton! He's awesome! Wrynn too! Great job!
Treelife chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Please update. I love this story and would love to see where you take it. :)
PrettyWordFreak chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Wow. This is different... It's a good thing, I promise! I've never seen a vampire and half-dragon in the same story. It's really good, and I hope you update soon!
Joanna C. Rice chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Yay Finally got round to reading this. Been sooo busy :( loved it XD Awww they are so cute, and I do love over-protective characters.
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
I really love this story! I love stories like this where one person is really insecure and has some problems with others and someone comes along and helps them get used to people and overcome their insecurities.*sigh* The fact that this story involves DRAGONS my absolute favorite creatures in all of existence just makes it even BETTER!
Bridgett-blah chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
:D I giggled from the cuteness of Ashhhhyyy and Wryynnnn. Teehee. 3 I wanna cudddlleee them, and hug them and -
WeFallForever chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
They are the perfect couple. I just…I love them! Update as soon as you can!
Wavern16 chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Awwww! Those two have a date! So cute! Lol, and the girl behind the motel counter amuses me greatly! Great job buddy!
anydayanywhere chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story so far! I think that Ashton and Wrynn are so cute together! I wonder how Tri
Bridgett-blah chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Ohmy jeeeze. Pooor Wrynnie. At least he'snice and lets Ashie take his blood. Hehe. I really need to go to bed now...xD
WeFallForever chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
My heart was in my throat for the entire chapter! I could just feel the terror in the room, and for a second there I thought there'd be some deaths. Update ASAP with more!
pille-ip chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Yay an update! Umm, I finished it with a speed record though... So, pliiiiiiiiiiz, update again, sooner than soonish!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »