Reviews for All Vast Oceans
Nbsiren chapter 7 . 3/3
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3
As much as Geth wanted to kill Eiro, I'm glad he was already dead
Nbsiren chapter 2 . 3/3
oh that demon was such a smoky bundle of snarky joy lol
franny221 chapter 7 . 2/25
Ahh, this story is so good! I just read it all in one sitting because I couldn't stop myself. The world-building and plot are excellent, and I can't wait to see what happens next and learn more about Wen (who I already love), Remi and Geth's past. I also really like the writing style, and I think the changes in pov are done really well (better than most I've seen)! One thing I loved in this chapter was Anthali's anthill metaphor. It's a really compelling idea; humans are scavengers (and perhaps pests) in nature/the biosphere in the same way that ants are pests in homes.
Trillpuv chapter 7 . 2/11
Oh goodness, an update! How wonderful! (And congrats for graduating as well :D) And oooh the mystery just keeps building... Can't wait to see where this goes 33333
MiranDuranDa chapter 7 . 2/4
Woah! An update! I really wasn't expecting that! I kinda thought it would be on permanent hiatus. Totally understand the madness of graduating college though. I have six weeks left and it's been a flurry of lining up jobs and trying to stay motivated for the last quarter ever. Definitely looking forward to getting some sleep when it's finally over.

Thanks again for this update! I was so depressed when I got to the end and didn't think it would be continued. I'm glad I was following the story! Cheers!
spcecse7 chapter 7 . 1/31
I love this story a lot. You have an amazing talent. I've been reading this straight through (work might be mad at me) it was just that engrossing (I think that's the right word) well hope u update soon : )
The Infinity chapter 7 . 1/30
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I am so glad you've decided to come back to this story. And add the little scene between Arren and Geth. ;)
Love it.
Can't wait for chapter eight!
aucun chapter 7 . 1/29
i love you
Cupcak3 chapter 7 . 1/26
great update!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
That was really good! I scincerly hope that you continue this story!
MiranDuranDa chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
I'm SO incredibly sad that this hasn't been updated in 2 years! Why do you want to torture us so? I'm going to add it to my subscription list...just in case you decide to have mercy
dizasterdeb chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Excellent plot, makes you yearn to know more. You are talented so don't stop writing. I look forward to more when you are ready. Hope things are better now for you. DD x
KashiRyuu chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I am curious too see how you will continue this. Consider me hooked!
Jen chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I really, really loved your story and I can't wait to find out more about the world you have created and the mysteries surrounding Geth. Please don't give up on your story as at the moment there are so many unanswered questions which I can't wait to find out about!
99 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »