Reviews for All Vast Oceans
Talysse chapter 7 . 1/18
Hello!
It's a really good story!
Maybe Geth's master is a sort of demon?
Could you update please?
Ranmery chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Girth constantly wears Arren's scarf. It's really cute and it kind of reminds me of how Eren gave Mikasa his scarf when they first met in an anime called "Attack on Titan." She also never takes it off. :D
tarynham chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
This is so good. I am so intrigued by what's going on and what will happen next. Please update soon I can't wait to see where you are going to take this
dulcee chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Oh man, this is pure gold. I'm so lucky to have come across this story, because it is utterly enchanting and just draws me into its world completely!
I'm dying to know about Keth's past and the matter with his black hand! And screw Uzu, by this chapter I was ready to throw myself at my laptop in an attempt to get into that world and chop Uzu into a million pieces with a meat cleaver. D:
Grats on graduating! It's been a whole since the last update, but I'm guessing that you have heaps of stuff to do since you've graduated (jobs and such) so I wish you luck in those aspects! 'Till the next update 3
mukina chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
So excited to see what happens next! Looking for more to happen between Geth and Arren of course. ;)
starryeyedd chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Wow. Amazing. Well-written and great plot. Love the suspense, even though it kills me. I'd love if you'd update again!
Shamalan Grey chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Waiting on chapter 8. Things are starting to get too interesting for you to keep it from us. I'm curious to know what exactly is Geth and what's the deal with the extra voices in our main character's heads? Its getting a little crowded in there, yeah?

Faithfully waiting for your next update.

-Shama
Sam chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I really like how you describe what's going on inside of them. There's not too much blabbering about feeling this and that; you speak of it clear and bright and to the point, but in a nice narrative way. You don't use your words to fill up space, you say what you need to say, facts and details mixed together in a perfect blend. Keep it up!
Oh, but I am confused with Nashi. Is that another name for Arren?
Nbsiren chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
As much as Geth wanted to kill Eiro, I'm glad he was already dead
Nbsiren chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
oh that demon was such a smoky bundle of snarky joy lol
franny221 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Ahh, this story is so good! I just read it all in one sitting because I couldn't stop myself. The world-building and plot are excellent, and I can't wait to see what happens next and learn more about Wen (who I already love), Remi and Geth's past. I also really like the writing style, and I think the changes in pov are done really well (better than most I've seen)! One thing I loved in this chapter was Anthali's anthill metaphor. It's a really compelling idea; humans are scavengers (and perhaps pests) in nature/the biosphere in the same way that ants are pests in homes.
Trillpuv chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Oh goodness, an update! How wonderful! (And congrats for graduating as well :D) And oooh the mystery just keeps building... Can't wait to see where this goes 33333
MiranDuranDa chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Woah! An update! I really wasn't expecting that! I kinda thought it would be on permanent hiatus. Totally understand the madness of graduating college though. I have six weeks left and it's been a flurry of lining up jobs and trying to stay motivated for the last quarter ever. Definitely looking forward to getting some sleep when it's finally over.

Thanks again for this update! I was so depressed when I got to the end and didn't think it would be continued. I'm glad I was following the story! Cheers!
spcecse7 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I love this story a lot. You have an amazing talent. I've been reading this straight through (work might be mad at me) it was just that engrossing (I think that's the right word) well hope u update soon : )
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »