Reviews for Spring's Shower
Lina A chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
First of all, I just have to say, I can't believe this story only has five reviews. This story is what I consider to be one of those rare gems which NEVER seem to have any typos or grammar mistakes.

I also love the fact you've put in detailed descriptions of everything. It usually takes me at least half an hour to read one of the chapters because you've put in so much detail, I feel the effort would be wasted if I just skimmed.

Can't wait to read the next chapter:)
musicalfishieXD chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
Like I said before, love the poetry of your work. Amazing descriptions. What's so special about the forest? And why does he keep letting her go, but follows her?

I like that the characters aRe realistic, and you've done a really good job of incorporating why they are the way they are.

Update soon ;)
city skies chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
ah so lovely!
musicalfishieXD chapter 16 . 4/24/2011
I love the detail. TheRe is so much of it, its like reading an extended poem with a plot. I've been reading on fictionpress for forever, and this is probably the best written/most detailed story ever.

I also like the spring/water pairing. And murphy. I'm really sad about madigan though. She was a kewl dog. Update :)
mjenkins chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
So glad murphy is going with her! and so glad you posted :)
mjrnkind chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Am loving this book! Just as good as the others!