Reviews for Outcast
Ahrlaedrin chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I used to feel like this too, actually.

Sometimes, I still do, but I find it a rather compelling idea to scream into your pillow if you need to get rid of your frustrations, and then cry at the end if you have to.

But don't let those feelings pull you down! Life would just suddenly turn around and give you joy, then it'll turn into Depression; before doing a complete turnabout.

Even though life does suck at times, you still have to try and live through it; and I did too- and look at where it got me for going through with it and keeping my chip perked up at all times even though I wanted to do nothing more than to cry and sob in a corner like some sort of drama queen.

However, Sora, always keep your chin up; because when you least expect it, someone would always come to your aid, and hold your hand- not guiding you through life, but helping you cope with it.

It'll just take time.

Ave

(PS: I am not going to become a therapist no matter how much it suits me.)
SargentLooneyPencillazy2login chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
wow.. this is deep... wow
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I feel the same at the moment... Are you a teen? Because I think once you grow up to about 17, 18 that suddenly those feelings go away. That's what I've heard anyway. Overall good poem. I could relate to it and it was well written, well done ]

Leanne x
Poisoned Twinkles chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aw, I feel like this girl was me once. But not anymore. I do like how you worded out the exact scenarios in simple verses and rhymes. Makes it easy to read and compelling to understand.

Yours,