Reviews for Forgive and Forget: Easier Said Than Done
Bookworm24601 chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
At least they're okay...
Lmarsh chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
This chapter wasn't my favorite because it focused more on the gun than anything else. I'm happy that her children were safe and also proud that Dillon and he gang of friends were there to help.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
He really is a bastard isn't he please update
grayandme4ever chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Awesome story so far. Keep up the great work :)
Floppy125 chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
I'm so glad that she got her children! I wonder what the rest of their friends are doing..

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
I-am-happy chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Dillon has something to do with it, dosen't he?
lmarsh4 chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Again I enjoyed another chapter..can't wait for the chapters yet to come...I really hope that there's more to her and Dillon's romance..also that she eventually settles the beef with the others that caused her so much pain before she moved away. And please tell me that the creep Nathaniel will pay for taking innocent children away from their mother..again I enjoyed it wish it was longer but I'll keep coming back for more every friday!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
At least she knows where they r now but im kinda worried its going to be a trap or something please update
Floppy125 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Looved it! I hope she gets her children back :s she doesn't deserve none of what's happening. I want to know what's Dillon up to! The intrigue is killing me! Haha

anyways… I'm so glad that you got to update early! It was a nice surprise... Now I hope that you update this Friday. Because I want to know what happens next! And i'd like to know dillon's plan ;)

please update ASAP.
I-am-happy chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Really good chapter. really sad chapter. Really confusing chapter. And really freaking great! Whats he holding back?
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
OMG !please update
Lmarsh chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
I enjoy reading the weekly chapters. I know you're busy but I'd like to read more than one chapter a week.

I like in chapter 8 where Dillon helped out..proves that he isn't a bad guy after all. I hope she gets her children back without having to pay those bonds.
Bookworm24601 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
I've been to Disneyland...it's really not worth scarring someone like that...
glitter-whisper chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
thats really special..disneyland? good job!

thanks for updating. :)