Reviews for Forgive and Forget: Easier Said Than Done
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
I loved it though there was alot of drama in this one i enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
schoeppc chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Wonderful story! You really did an amazing job.
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I love it! Gosh.. I love the whole mystery surrounding abi
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Sorry about reviewing earlier I didn't realize there where more chapters. Anyway I loved this chapter there was a lot of drama but a great chapter over all cant wait till you update and please do it soon. I love this story even more now. I can't wait to see what happens with Dillon and her :D
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
I love this story so far the idea of it I have to say is really creative. I love the relationship between her kids and her it really lovely. I can't wait till you update and please if you have time if you wouldn't mind reading my story 'That strange Boy' you might like it. Oh and like you said Review are foof for authurs sole so if you don't mind reviewing either. Thanks so much hope to read more of this great story soon and You could just change it to Advanced Power Savers and your logo could be: Saving Lives and the world.
I-am-happy chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Pretty good chapter. Again, plot is AMAZING! Some things are quite confusing, wording wise and sentence structure. I think that was really ironic and kind of unbelievable how they met up, but whatever. Also, I think his reaction would be... a bit crazier. Everything else was great! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Zeebee chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
I just added this story to my favourites, I love it already, please keep updating! I came across it looking for a story in the romance category, and I definitely don't regret it.
Floppy125 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
I hope she tells Bridget! She's such a nice friend :)

I wonder what she'll tell Dillon tomorrow…

anyways... Love the story! Please update ASAP ;)
Bookworm24601 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Good question...but it should be interesting for thoae that read this. :)
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Great story and idea, my fave cliche!
CheesyFairytaleLife chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
OMG! Cliffie! Update soon, ok? You got me hanging on a cliff! Update! Update! Update!
Mary Freda chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Oh! And it ends. What is he looking at? What's she thinking? What is HE thinking?

Cliffhangers on this site (with serial stories) are frustrating, because we can't just turn the page and find out what happens. However, as a literary devicee, they're great at keeping readers' interest in a vice-grip. :)

I was impressed that she was able to keep her cool for as long as she did at the party. I know that I personally would have been thrown back to the exact feelings that I had in high school and it would have been as though I didn't make all the progress that I did since then.

I'm excited for your next post! :)
yunique chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
oo the truth's out! i wonder how they'll react and how things will be like

update soon! :)
Floppy125 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Wow! Love the story! I've just started reading it today and immediately liked it!

I wonder what's going to happen next...

Anyways.. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
I-am-happy chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
OH MY GOSH! I AM SO FREAKING SCARED AND SOO EXCITED! GREAT CHAPTER!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »