Reviews for Behind Brown Eyes
Fiery Dancer chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I can't wait to see where this story plays out! Such a brilliant cliffie as well :)
Alicia Henmer chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
You know what? It's really hard to review your stories becuz I can't find any bad things about them... soo I am going to tell you things that I liked! I really like the idea of it, even though the dragon prince is a really confusing sort of person and I really want to read more about him. I really like the ice princess character, but I am kind of confused about her background and what being an ice princess is like. Like dragons can blow fire and stuff but what can ice people do? Is there humans in here too? Like is Sasha and her little entourage human? Or is it the same as Without Light where humans are pets and servants? I notice you also don't have as much emphasis on racial difference in this story compared to some of your other stories. Your settings and plot and characters are definitely your own and I really like them, keep writing woman!
MejraThea chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
It was so sad and sweet! And I never would have guessed she was hiding he race behind those brown eyes. I really liked it, but you need to write more!
Inu chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I can't wait for chapter 4! keep up the great work. )
Inu chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Natalie is a little bit crazy! I enjoyed this chapter very much.
Inu chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
aw she likes him! too bad he's so cruel.
Kara P chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
This is the saddest and sweetest story ever, I love it. :)
Ramar chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Oh...this is so sad :( Will there still be a continuation?
Peachie Miss chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
This is so sad and beautiful. Poor Cora... but Natalie will not know, and what happens to her will be put out in the open... I like the double meaning in this.
Hannah D chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I really like this story. It's kind of sad, yet really sweet :) I'm adding it to my faves just cuz it's so good :) can't wait for the next update :)
Junie chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Beautiful descriptive words that take you away to a wonderful, magical place. Cora may need to distance herself from the dragon price in order to grant herself the chance to discover someone with a heart like her's, a heart that values others and the things that really matter in life. Beautiful...looking forward to reading more.

Junie
Bookworm24601 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
...Poor Cora...
Ramar chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Hm...interesting...I'm now guessing that Natalie will die, based on how Kuro is...and how old was Kuro during this time? Maybe just 30 years?
Kara P chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
This story is so well written. I have high hopes for this story, I cant wait for the next update! :D
CaBlasch87 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011