Reviews for Amori
ATOTW chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Brix. Right from the beginning, this is awesome. I shouldn't be reading it at work, but whatever. I love your use of language.
Dickson James chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I second to change the rating to M if these were the language suitable for a young adult, authorities would be worried. The story is great there is nothing bad about it. Use multiple sentence structure rather than always starting with "I"...Hey, I'm no English teacher but I know when something is being overused. Well~ overall its a great piece of work, keep it up!
Ana3498 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh. Well, um, I like the story so far, but I think you should probably change the rating to M, just to be safe because it seems it might get a bit dirty with the incest and the threesomes and stuff... But other than that and very few gramatical errors, there was nothing else really wrong with it. Keep writing!
Rae Kitano chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow. This story sound really interesting.

I love the idea of someone on the outside looking in at a relationship like this.

The introduction of your characters was good and I suspect we will learn more about them the more you write.

Please you had time to post a new story but don't forget your other stories lol.
Michael Kelso chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You captured my attention. Now when does chapter 2 come out. Good job.