Reviews for Black Jade
earthserpent chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
nice. i hope you update soon. its a very good story and i would love to see it finished.
H. Earthserpent chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
why, why haven't you updated. i love this story. its awesome. please update.
H. Earthserpent chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
i wrote on chapter 17 a long time ago so...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE
H. Earthserpent chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
hhhhmmmmm its getting good. lets see what happened next. more chapter soon please.
SweetFangs chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Ooooh! Daiyu grew up now!

What you wrote about a cat blinking slowly at you being equivalent to a kiss, is that true? Oh and I'm curious. Since you like cats so much, how many do you have?

For the last line, "I will see tomorrow then", is it supposed to be that way? I just feel like there should be the word "you" or something like that between "see" and "tomorrow".

Anyway, awesome chapter (as always).
SweetFangs chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
WOO! Awwwesome! Another update!

I feel bad for the kitten. I dont know why but for some reason, I get the feeling that you wrote the chapter this way to prove me wrong (about Daiyu being a badass). But then, I'm most likely wrong and you had this in mind already.

So... Itzal got something in mind for Daiyu huh? I don't get twhat he meant when he said she was artificial though. At first I was like, "He thinks she's fake?" but then it didnt really make sense so... I dont know what to think now.
SweetFangs chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Ooooh...I feel bad for Indigo. Having to "retrieve the trophy" and all. These 2 are just badasses though. I mean I'm pretty sure I can shoot someone or you know, kill someone with a knife but only if the situation called for it. Daiyu barely felt anything when she killed Ivan and Sarah.

Anyway, good chapter.

Dont worry about the chapter, it's better than my whole story (in my opinion).

Hehe, yay for fast updates! :D
SweetFangs chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
yay! Another chapter! I feel bad for Daiyu though. She feels like crap now..

About the femslash, i get that there'll none until later but will there be any romance and (hopefully) a happy ending?

Because the genre and category of this story are Action, Adventure/Crime so Im just wondering. You can have femslash but not any romance but that would like really sucks. (It's like you're being played/lead on. I've read stories like that before. The stories were well written but i was disappointed..)

Update soon please?
SweetFangs chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
I dont mean to sound ... impatient/rude/doubtful (?) but you said there would be femslash. Daiyu WILL grow older before she falls for someone right? Because I feel like its too young for her to like another girl at that age.

Update soon? Indigo is a butthole. And Daiyu is my favorite person. I so get her. All that she's feeling and stuff like that.
ELMO-fan CLUB member chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Cool
ELMO-fan CLUB member chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Cool I cant wait till the assassin stuff happens