Reviews for The Diary of TJ
understand chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
-isinlovewiththisstorh-
understand chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I would just like to point out that for his age: 15 it says (as of march 1st) but his DOB is December 20th
TokioJapon chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
UPDAAAAATEEEEE!PLEASE!
specialblend chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
"Cam agreed to practice with us! You guys are pretty lucky, considering you're playing with a real star." Coach was beaming down on Cam, who smiled with the confidence of Justin Bieber.

hahahaha. that was great. I'm really liking all these references, and i actually think this story is pretty realistic, compared to some of the ones i read.
specialblend chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
omg black swan...haha best movie... ever.

;]

but yeah, nice story, keep it up.
TokioJapon chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
is cam gay?
TokioJapon chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
I really love how you had Ryan described. It seems like a story like this would be vice versa among the twins. I wonder what he'd think if he found TJ's journal!
tokiojapon chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
YAY REALITY!

I was really getting turned off but this chapter made it alot better.
tokiojapon chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
This story is all kinds of unrealistic, but it is interesting.
Rainbow35 chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
This is a really good story and I love it! :D I'd written a review with some things I was wondering about, but all the writing deleted itself, so I'm just writing this short review instead. :P

Update soon! :D
m chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
hey v,

love it! could you describe the twins a little more-personality, features,etc. i love that the story is in ontario.

Mississauga represent!
m chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
hey girly,

write more... I love it!
Daniel Wren chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
So, I didn't want to write a review until I finished the chapters, so here I am finally! Please keep going! I love this. If I read correctly though, this is a sequel? Hm, Ill have to go digging around for it then ) My only criticism is that since this is a diary, I would love to see more characterization from TJ. I want to know his deepest emotions, which I think you could make easily more clear. Keep writing, please )
luvvs2dream chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
The soccer team are a bunch of idiots T_T

I'm really liking this story, its serious and funny at the same time.

Hope you get good feedback ;)
triplet-lemon chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
that was so wrong in so many ways