Reviews for Untenable
Lunatrix chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really enjoyed this, especially the historical aspect. I never really watched the Tudors - or TV at all really - but I know what it's based on. Its short, and sweet, and kept me on the edge of my seat. :)
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was awesome! I love the Tudors and I could just picture this story in my mind. So enthralling!
checkerboardom chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I like it and am interested in where it might go. That i if you'll continue.
MasterPlanDELETED chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh wow, I have SO much to say! First of all, it's probably been more than a year since I've last logged in here and now I'm doing it just to review your story! Which, by the way, doesn't have a single review so far and I find that infinitely surprising!

Anyway, I do see what you mean by mentioning The Tudors and the parallels between the characters, however, Richard and Reed are distinctly original. And I love it! I read the four chapters of Put Out The Lights you've published so far and I keep noticing how well (and how easy it seems to come to you) you build a character... Also, I was practically glued to the screen from the beginning of the story to the end - there are no unnecessary paragraphs, no long descriptions which usually turn out boring with most writers, not to mention the perfect grammar and spelling (not that I'm an expert in English but there aren't any glaring mistakes that a non-English speaking person can detect). So yeah, I think that's all I had to say... See, your stories get my grey cells moving and I always love it when a writer does that!