Reviews for Fairytales Done Right
BookAbooK chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I wish u updated more, I loved this and I miss it :(
Calypso1211 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
okay, not to be weird and review 2 of your stories, but this is so amazing i had to ;) please update, this is freaking hilarious :)
songfire15 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Lol I've not actually heard of this tale honestly but it sure sounds funny. Write on!
CC333 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
I'm loving all of these hilarious parodies of yours! I especially liked the line in "Nercrophilia is bad" when she's like "Let's Dip". HAHA! Anyway, you're an amazingly awesome and funny writer and I'm so glad to have found this.
Akazai Kisaragi chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
I literally laughed so hard that I fell from my chair and fell on my butt. Ouch. LOL. Please read my stories! It would mean a lot to me! ;)
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I clicked on the name immediately after I saw your summary. It was a darned good idea, brilliant even.

But holy shit, I regret it.

I thought I was going to read a modern spin on a classic fairy-tale, something original and witty. Instead you've just made a mockery out of children's tales. Um, sorry but you have got NOTHING on the Grimm brothers and Hans Christian Anderson. At least they know how to write. Your little remake was just a failed attempt at being sarcastic and mocking.

And you clearly have absolutely no idea what the real story is like. "Also, may I point out that this bread seemingly comes from nowhere? No bread was mentioned at the beginning." This was just proof you are absolutely clueless. Yes, there WAS a mention of bread. In the original story, the stepmother had given Hansel and Gretel stale bread to eat and Hansel had used that to make a trail. And "Unfortunately, Hansel isn't too smart"? He had no goddamn choice in the matter. The first two times this has happened, he used pebbles that he'd gathered from the night third night, his stepmother had locked him in his room so he couldn't go out and get pebbles for the trail. So he had to use the bread.

If you're going to make fun of a classic tale, then at least get the facts straight. You've got no sense of humour, no real talent in writing and honestly no respect for the storytellers of the old.

Sorry for the bad review, but you don't get to put something like this up and not expect major criticism. And this was just a major disappointment. You need to learn how to make good use of your ideas, even when they are utterly brilliant.
Lovely Dreams chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
you know, there is a reason I love your story - and these it is.

It's effing hilarious, and I love each and every adaptation. Keep going :D
BookAbooK chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Hahahahahhahahahhaha!

Nuff said :3
songfire15 chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Lol That was entertaining :)
Wingless Hymn chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
These stories were hysterical! XD I loved every one.

I await your next update! Keep it up!

Yours Truly,

Wingless Hymn
songfire15 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Lol Well, that was certainly interesting. Entertaining though :) Keep writing!
PantherWarlock chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Wow...I can never read the book the same again. XD
BookAbooK chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
OmG! I laughed lije stupid on all chapurra! My fav one was "Slerpy beauty" hahaha xD
songfire15 chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Hahaha These were HILARIOUS! The Goldilocks one had me cracking up! Great job :) Update soon!
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Seriously who doesn't likw watching corpes rot? This story is amazing! Some other fairy tales are Repunzeal, The Fish that grants wishes, lil' red riding hood, & the man who could turn everything to gold by touching it
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »