Reviews for Regrets
kjforce chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
AGAIN..KUDOS..I see a short storie book to be published soon...

and I see you are on "hiatis" from writing..what did you lose your laptop ? brain freeze..you certainly didn't run out of subject, NOT in this crazy world...look forward to hearing why you are stagnant at this point...or did I miss something ?

Maybe this was a true story and you reached the end of death row ? a fan..weedbychoice
theimpossiblegirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Whoa, this is chilling but really good. It seems like you put some humor in there even though it was so dark :D It reminds me of the tv show Dexter. I was actually imagining michael c hall saying this. cool oneshot and thanks for reviewing my story, which hopefully gets updated sometimes soon.
Izumi-no-Junko chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I simply loved this story, dark and twisted it tickled my imagination so wonderfully! Fantastic piece.
E. M. Jenkinson chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I shouldn't have laughed, but I did. Again, great work!
square-fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I agree with the other reviewer.

The comedy was in all the right places, but you felt like you laughed for the wrong reasons. Dark comedy, is good comedy.

The last line made me laugh out loud. I like the way this was narrated. Once you mentioned the dog digging things up, I knew how the murderer got caught. lol.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
It's good to see a new one from you!

This was a shortie, but a goodie. It was chilling, disturbing, and that last line earned a big chuckle from me.

There's something eerily fascinating about the amoral behavior of the narrator. One never approves of the wanton killing of living beings and the bloodlust that drove the killings, but it was riveting material.

The sardonic humor sprinkled throughout had just the right edge, especially the part about how mother dearest died. ("I say it's hard to kill yourself in your sleep.") And like I said before, the last line clinches it.

No regrets reading this one! Well done.