Reviews for GAMBIT
centipedemanifest chapter 1 . 3/16
This is one of my all time favorite stories here that I reread practically every two weeks. Just thought I'd let you know.
Please continue writing, I love to see how you've improved and your new story about the imperfect perfect has some of the best emotional scenes yet.
Ryuhana chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
I couldn't stop reading this, so no review until now.
This is an amazing story, it has some minor spelling mistakes but that's the only complain I've got.
I love the way Simon and Gavin's love played out, and was really sad when Eva and Erik died but happy when I found out Simon's mom was still alive.
I almost cried at some parts, it's just a really good and lovely story.
I just could not stop reading til the very end so this one is absolutely going in to my favorites.
CutthroatMaiden chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
Simon and Gavin are so frakking cute together, I'm afraid I might get cavities reading this story. You just want to wrap Gavin a fuzzy blanket and cuddle up with him! OH GOD, THE FEELS! I'm drowning in the feels!
RayneGenesis chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Cool!
KaylahDemi chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
I LOVED IT! I guessed that he'd get with Gavin by like the fifth chapter but I didn't want to stop reading to review XD
OshieteOY chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love your stories.
Vallucast chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
Ah, you do make interesting story that keep me going till the last chapter. I'm glad able to review too.
Though the sweetness prone in giving me cavities.. I wonder if you're going to write spinoff of Jaska and Wen.. They're more interesting than Erik n Eva, just because.
Anyway, congrat with this fic. And have a good day.
Best regard only,
-Val
Ryan chapter 37 . 4/19/2013
I hear Erik and Eva's story, really hoping they see there families in the end.
They die.
Ironically Simons family does reunite.
I was begging that Eva and Eric would magically come to life.

You truly are a great author, despite how much I wanted them to live. The story would not have been so great if everyone had an unrealistic happy ending. This may be my favorite story of yours thus far, and I really can't wait for you to get noticed. Good job! :).
theStarfly chapter 37 . 3/31/2013
3 3 3 It's over! That's a perfect ending. Wrapping everything up and all. This is one of the few stories that I have always IMMEDIATELY read when I see the email update! I'm a little sad to see it go (but not too much, because as I said, this was pretty perfect).

I love your writing. I can't wait to see what else you will come up with!
April Phantom chapter 37 . 3/30/2013
Ahh its sad to see this end !
Thank you for writing this amazing story !
I hope to see a sequel with just as much action and a bit more sex...well a lot more ;) heh.
Until then I'll continue reading Back to the Drawing Board. Although I don't think any couple could compete with Gavin and Simon 3

Take care !
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
...awww, sooo sweet! They are the cutest couple in the world!
Hyteha chapter 35 . 3/3/2013
Oh god, I love this chapter so much *_* I have no words for how amazing it is :D
thestarfly chapter 35 . 3/3/2013
I'm on my phone so I can't log in, but I really wanted to post a review. This was beautiful!

I'm so glad his mom is still alive! I love the way that Gavin came to save the day- he's such a bamf. And the whole thing was just so cute! (with the reunions and the cuddling) Is this the end?

(email is if you want to respond at all)
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 35 . 3/2/2013
Awww! So cute! Please don't tell's me it ends here doe!?
DawnSister chapter 35 . 3/2/2013
Seriously, how does this story not have more reviews? I can't understand it really. This is a great story and I've loved it so far. I presume it is coming to an end though, which is a bit sad, but I'm also glad that there it seems to be coming to a happy conclusion. Of course you could surprise me. (*grimace* I hope not too much though),

DS