Reviews for GAMBIT
Lorray95 chapter 36 . 6/28
Omgg! Thank God Simon's parents are together!
Lorray95 chapter 33 . 6/28
I was so sad to see part of Gavin's shyness go away, but alas it is for the better! At least he still has some left lol!
xPencilsCamerasx chapter 29 . 6/3
I think that part of the reason I like this story so much and have reread it so much is because Gavin reminds me of this girl I like (no, I am not lesbian, I am bisexual). She's pretty much just as adorable as he is. Plus, you do a really great job describing him and Simon, as well.
A.Collins chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
It sounds like Wen is gender fluid, not really transgendered.
A.Collins chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
"In fact, she doesn't seem to be wearing any make-up at all. I mentally applaud her for that, liking her even more than I did before. I've never understood why girls wear make-up to make themselves "pretty" when most of them are prettier without it."

I'm hoping that that paragraph in no way describes your viewpoint because it's total shit. No one should like someone more or less simply because they chose to wear makeup. Makeup is a choice people choose for their own reasons, and yes, enhancing ones beauty can be one of them but that in NO WAY indicates their value as a person.

Yes, we get it, some guys think girls looks prettier without makeup, but guess what - girls don't wear makeup for guys. Total shocker, I know.
centipedemanifest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is one of my all time favorite stories here that I reread practically every two weeks. Just thought I'd let you know.
Please continue writing, I love to see how you've improved and your new story about the imperfect perfect has some of the best emotional scenes yet.
Ryuhana chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
I couldn't stop reading this, so no review until now.
This is an amazing story, it has some minor spelling mistakes but that's the only complain I've got.
I love the way Simon and Gavin's love played out, and was really sad when Eva and Erik died but happy when I found out Simon's mom was still alive.
I almost cried at some parts, it's just a really good and lovely story.
I just could not stop reading til the very end so this one is absolutely going in to my favorites.
CutthroatMaiden chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
Simon and Gavin are so frakking cute together, I'm afraid I might get cavities reading this story. You just want to wrap Gavin a fuzzy blanket and cuddle up with him! OH GOD, THE FEELS! I'm drowning in the feels!
RayneGenesis chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Cool!
KaylahDemi chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
I LOVED IT! I guessed that he'd get with Gavin by like the fifth chapter but I didn't want to stop reading to review XD
OshieteOY chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love your stories.
Vallucast chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
Ah, you do make interesting story that keep me going till the last chapter. I'm glad able to review too.
Though the sweetness prone in giving me cavities.. I wonder if you're going to write spinoff of Jaska and Wen.. They're more interesting than Erik n Eva, just because.
Anyway, congrat with this fic. And have a good day.
Best regard only,
-Val
Ryan chapter 37 . 4/19/2013
I hear Erik and Eva's story, really hoping they see there families in the end.
They die.
Ironically Simons family does reunite.
I was begging that Eva and Eric would magically come to life.

You truly are a great author, despite how much I wanted them to live. The story would not have been so great if everyone had an unrealistic happy ending. This may be my favorite story of yours thus far, and I really can't wait for you to get noticed. Good job! :).
theStarfly chapter 37 . 3/31/2013
3 3 3 It's over! That's a perfect ending. Wrapping everything up and all. This is one of the few stories that I have always IMMEDIATELY read when I see the email update! I'm a little sad to see it go (but not too much, because as I said, this was pretty perfect).

I love your writing. I can't wait to see what else you will come up with!
accidental entity chapter 37 . 3/30/2013
Ahh its sad to see this end !
Thank you for writing this amazing story !
I hope to see a sequel with just as much action and a bit more sex...well a lot more ;) heh.
Until then I'll continue reading Back to the Drawing Board. Although I don't think any couple could compete with Gavin and Simon 3

Take care !