Reviews for A Shot At Love
Magi Aladdin chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
Damn I'm just now seeing this
Fangirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Shit, adam and vivi are just too damn funny. I was laughing my head off since chap 1. Gods.
Lavi1443 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Before you read my comment- know that I don't write it to bitch about your story,it's really cute and I hope you will continue to write and enjoy your characters :)
I want to bring to your attention the fact that I'm, as a reader, had hard time connecting to your choice of pretty vulgar language, comments about AIDS and pretty creative french that was mostly more offensive than funny. The way you describe characters as 'gay' by the clothes they wear and their hobbies... Is something I wish I would not have read, at all. It's irrelevant to the story and is just plain tactless.
I also recommend reading books, professional edited ones- and work on your vocabulary, grammar, and story build.
Good luck, whatever you choose to do.
Dean chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Please please finish this story, i remember reading it as cupid's love shot on fanfiction and was super excited when i found more chapters of it on this site, dont give up i love where this is going
Magi Aladdin chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Man I fell In love with this story, you gotta update because Adam is killing me with his weirdness, we also have the same definition of love and it would be great to see a story with that definition finished
P.Nutter chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I read this story so quickly! I got to the end of the chapters and went to click next and was like NOOOOO!
I also found the story by accident because I was searching for another one, but I am seriously glad that I did. I love this a lot! Especially Adam and Levi's relationship! The whole way they act together is great and so amusing! I know this was published a long time ago now, but seriously, you should continue it! I love it so much! And I know that others do, and will do, too! Please? :)
DawnSister chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Oh yes, definitely Olga, a hairstylist that spits in your hair, that is just too hilarious. I also liked the fact that Adam's dad made them run ten miles before going shopping and they got thrown out of the store because it looked like they were having sex in the changing rooms.

If this story wasn't so funny it would be messed up. In fact it is messed up, because it also has Greek Gods pretending to be school kids and predicting people's deaths in painting form, shit.

I'll some more tomorrow,

DS
DawnSister chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Hey this is funny. It made me laugh in places. I particularly loved the line "I wanted to have sex in the car, on the car and even with the car", and Vivian's threat with the metre stick is epic.

The characters seem very interesting too. Adam, I like very much. Levi seems quite intriguing too.

There are some spelling mistakes and some mistakes with your tenses and a bit of grammar here and there. Nothing that can't be sorted out.

Sometimes it seems to me that you lose direction and I can't quite make out who is actually speaking until I go back over it, but I'm sure it just needs a little bit of a tidy because I can follow the story and will be reading on.

Thanks for sharing

DS
ikfly19 chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
I wish you had finish this. I really want to know what happens.

Hopefully you'll come back and update :]
The Weatherwitch chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
for some reason, it wont let me review properly, so, i have to do it this way. :( anyway,

i really like this!

i think its a great idea,

please please update soon! :D
Poptart Guava King chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
yay for random short dayton pov update? I mean at least its something. :D
Raven chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Hey, I was so scared... I was gonna die! Haha, thank you for checking in with us XD It was much appreciated. Dont worry, I know how bothersome and time-consuming school can be, no hard feelings! I liked this chapter... its an odd sort of understanding of the minor tension and relationship the three boys have... Well done!
Bluntlyhonest chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
LOVE IT! and defintley school does comes first no one blames you!
Bookworm24601 chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Seems like SOMEONE is a little touchy...
Esquirella chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Understandable. Good luck in school and update when you can.

Well, Levi/Perseus was as charming as ever. LOL! At least this time Adam wasn't taking the brunt of it. great update!
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »