Reviews for Ellie & Aiden
Goodlife16 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Wow, this is a really interesting story so far! It's very creative, and you seem like a great writer. I really like all the different types of magical groups and I definitely don't think that it was a lot of listing. I hope you continue writing this story!
ShortcakeMattie chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Tariana has much magical blood, though not quite as much as Aiden nor I.

Edit: The wording here is awkward in the first part of the sentence. Instead of “Tariana has much magical blood” try “Tariana has some magical blood…”

I liked your explanation of the magic and special powers everybody had, but maybe try to ease into the rest of the story.

This just might be me, but I think it would be easier to read the story if you adjusted it to the left instead of the center. I really like this story and hope you update soon!
ShortcakeMattie chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Another great chapter. I’m glad Aiden is alright. As I mentioned in the previous chapter, your dialogue flows well, but maybe add some more action. The ending was cute though.
ShortcakeMattie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Intense beginning. Your descriptions and dialogue flow smoothly. The relationship between Aiden and Ellie is easy to imagine and I look forward to see what you’ll do with them.
crimsonrose15 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I really think this turning out very good so far :)
ubi-scooby chapter 2 . 3/30/2011