Reviews for Pictures Worth A Thousand Words
I NEED MORE MAGNUS!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25
please continue :(
petrisha.naidoo chapter 11 . 1/12
I love it , this is a very interesting story I hope you continue it . poor casper all his life he's left alone and to fend for himself and now he's with oliver's family who are really nice people and want to be there for him whenever wherever . Shame all he needs a little TLC , he's been neglected all his life that he doesn't know who to trust and who truly cares about him . His family are sorry excuses for what they are . Their only care for a little while then they go back to normal . Please update soon .. I need more and I'm still waiting to read about magnus's part in this story .
morningstorm70 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Please update haven't even gotten to the love interest part yet
Reeciez chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Come on, don't leave it hanging here. We haven't even gotten to the (romance) best part yet!
Lily806 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I REALLY hope you update soon! Gosh, its been almost a year since u last updated '(
thecowonthebox chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Are you alright ? Please, come back...
birgitte chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
I really really like this story. Any hope for an update?
mysticmoon05 chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
i really like your story so far. could you please update?
FamishedNight chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Awesome! Update soon!
sakuralea chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
a thumbs up from me :)
SinisterSister chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Please keep writing I love this book!
Talysse chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Definitivement not Magnus... but a Jason is really present, no? Why are his brothers like that now? It's just photographic or movies too by what he is interested?
MayContainNuts chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
I really love this story! Casper is so cute! XD
SugaryWolf chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Goodness. I'm having an good Angsty feeling from this and I am really liking this story already. :)
242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »