Reviews for Pictures Worth A Thousand Words
birgitte chapter 11 . 3/9
I really really like this story. Any hope for an update?
mysticmoon05 chapter 11 . 2/4
i really like your story so far. could you please update?
FamishedNight chapter 11 . 1/4
Awesome! Update soon!
sakuralea chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
a thumbs up from me :)
SinisterSister chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Please keep writing I love this book!
Talysse chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Definitivement not Magnus... but a Jason is really present, no? Why are his brothers like that now? It's just photographic or movies too by what he is interested?
MayContainNuts chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
I really love this story! Casper is so cute! XD
SugaryWolf chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Goodness. I'm having an good Angsty feeling from this and I am really liking this story already. :)
Nero Fotia chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
A puppy 3

Best gifts ever... Puppies! 3
Nero Fotia chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Ouch.

From someone who doesn't get attention from his family... Ouch.
Jester79 chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I feel so bad for Casper - the constant self doubt, that's something that can't change overnight - I understand that. It seems the parents are "trying" and I'm hoping that the brothers step into line - I think if they explain, regardless how difficult it may be, that they're wanting to "make things up to him" - he might understand what's going on. Rather than just "dragging" him along where ever they may go. I do still love him being with Ryder, Jason, Cassandra and Oliver.

Wendy & Casper - that's cute!
Nique13 chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Thanks so much for updating! This is one of my favorite stories.
paint-pops chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Ooooh, I've just found this story and couldn't get enough! I looove Casper and really don't understand how a family could just ignore one small child like that!
Please update soon!
Ney13 chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Darn, I was hoping to hear about Magnus a bit... Guess I'll just have to wait for that chapter, which will be out soon, I presume?
Thecakeisalie chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Nice story. :) Brought a tear in my eye in some parts. Hope you update soon. :)
235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »