Reviews for Pictures Worth A Thousand Words
windseeker2305 chapter 12 . 18h
Thank you for the update! This was good. Can't wait for Magnus and Casper to meet.
Roger Jaminson chapter 12 . 5/21
Oh shiT
Lily806 chapter 12 . 5/21
YES! U updated! Thank you soooooooooo much! I was starting to think u would never update and was thinking of taking it off my favorite list but I love rereading the story and how Magnus and casper r like instantly aware of each other and its just sooo adorable XDXD so thank u thank u thank u thank u!
sarehgol3 chapter 12 . 5/21
A brilliant idea and some really good chs at the beginning
but the rest didn't come out as good.
well , hope u can save it in time.
maceymac chapter 1 . 5/21
Literally thought this was a well written story about Casper the Friendly Ghost but it turns out I was wrong. I really like the idea though! Really beautiful. Keep it up.
lola chapter 12 . 5/20
Woohoo! An update! I'm excited to see where this goes!
Xandrea chapter 12 . 5/20
So so happy you updated. Literally made my day when I got the email. This was a wonderful chapter. I cannot wait for more.
Ney13 chapter 12 . 5/20
YAAASSSSS! I love you so much 3 Thanks for this:) :) Can't wait to see Magnus and Casper interact. Already in love with both of them!:)
petrisha.naidoo chapter 12 . 5/20
Welcome back ! ! its been a long time since u updated this story ... Thank you . I've missed casper and magnus and all the joys of their pending relationship . Wait to go magnus way to tell johnathan off the truth hurts don't it . It seems like he just met the boy and is already drawn to him and the fact he has beautiful eyes . and the only reason he's seeing red is because magnus can see the pain in caspers eyes . Wendy got him a boy that's just his type ..ooh lovely . Can't wait for the next chapter hopefully soon .
Damnjpg chapter 12 . 5/19
Omg yes! An update! I love it :D
purple-wolf-howl chapter 12 . 5/19
Yay, an update! I'm so excited that you ate updating this story again! I wonder how Casper will react to Magnus showing up? How will their relationship even being and where it will go? Also, I hope to be reading more updates of your stories as well. Update soon!
Damnjpg chapter 11 . 5/19
Aww this story is great! You should continiue writing! I know its been two years but stil! D: I adore Casper and I would love to see how the romance turns out! :(
Ney13 chapter 5 . 3/31
I NEED MORE MAGNUS!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25
please continue :(
petrisha.naidoo chapter 11 . 1/12
I love it , this is a very interesting story I hope you continue it . poor casper all his life he's left alone and to fend for himself and now he's with oliver's family who are really nice people and want to be there for him whenever wherever . Shame all he needs a little TLC , he's been neglected all his life that he doesn't know who to trust and who truly cares about him . His family are sorry excuses for what they are . Their only care for a little while then they go back to normal . Please update soon .. I need more and I'm still waiting to read about magnus's part in this story .
254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »