Reviews for Pictures Worth A Thousand Words
Anon chapter 12 . 6/14
I love magnus x Casper!
Looking forward to more of them :)
CaliGurl2007 chapter 12 . 6/10
I didn't want to read this, its been a while and the smallish chappie is a disappointment. All well, guess this is where we part. Good luck on with your story
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31
Beautiful! So glad i waited for this 3333333 one of my most favorite stories of all time ! 3 thank you for continuing!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25
I love this story and I was so glad to see an update. I wish that Casper and Focus were in this chapter, but I was glad to see some development on Magnus and Wendy.
windseeker2305 chapter 12 . 5/22
Thank you for the update! This was good. Can't wait for Magnus and Casper to meet.
Roger Jaminson chapter 12 . 5/21
Oh shiT
Lily806 chapter 12 . 5/21
YES! U updated! Thank you soooooooooo much! I was starting to think u would never update and was thinking of taking it off my favorite list but I love rereading the story and how Magnus and casper r like instantly aware of each other and its just sooo adorable XDXD so thank u thank u thank u thank u!
sarehgol3 chapter 12 . 5/21
A brilliant idea and some really good chs at the beginning
but the rest didn't come out as good.
well , hope u can save it in time.
maceymac chapter 1 . 5/21
Literally thought this was a well written story about Casper the Friendly Ghost but it turns out I was wrong. I really like the idea though! Really beautiful. Keep it up.
lola chapter 12 . 5/20
Woohoo! An update! I'm excited to see where this goes!
Xandrea chapter 12 . 5/20
So so happy you updated. Literally made my day when I got the email. This was a wonderful chapter. I cannot wait for more.
Ney13 chapter 12 . 5/20
YAAASSSSS! I love you so much 3 Thanks for this:) :) Can't wait to see Magnus and Casper interact. Already in love with both of them!:)
petrisha.naidoo chapter 12 . 5/20
Welcome back ! ! its been a long time since u updated this story ... Thank you . I've missed casper and magnus and all the joys of their pending relationship . Wait to go magnus way to tell johnathan off the truth hurts don't it . It seems like he just met the boy and is already drawn to him and the fact he has beautiful eyes . and the only reason he's seeing red is because magnus can see the pain in caspers eyes . Wendy got him a boy that's just his type ..ooh lovely . Can't wait for the next chapter hopefully soon .
Damnjpg chapter 12 . 5/19
Omg yes! An update! I love it :D
purple-wolf-howl chapter 12 . 5/19
Yay, an update! I'm so excited that you ate updating this story again! I wonder how Casper will react to Magnus showing up? How will their relationship even being and where it will go? Also, I hope to be reading more updates of your stories as well. Update soon!
258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »