Reviews for TWISTED 3
Amanda chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
I love the Twisted series. Couldn't put the book down. I can't wait to read Twisted 4.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
I enjoyed the book overall, although i am a little disappointed to find the book finished without another mention of where Tessie is or how she is coping. However the book as a whole was enjoyable to read :)
Field of Sakura Blossoms chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
NAWWWW - he popped the question .. and she said yes to the power! :D I'm guessing there's going to be a Twisted 4?
KayCee R chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
My twitter-

/#!/_KayCee_R

My facebook page-

pages/KayCee-R/210287519011804
KayCee R chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
If you submit a review and it is anonymous, I cannot reply to it. For any information on when I will be posting more chapters, follow me on twitter, and like my facebook page. I can answer any of your questions and give you any updates.
Anon chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
I love your books although i hate having to wait for the next chapters its like once i read it i cant stop. When will more chapters be up?
Unknown chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Dying a little inside... because I don't know what happens... after chapter 11...:/
cutiebear570 chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
The entire Twisted series is great and I love it! Camilla is really starting to get annoying with all of the 'I'm talking to you, I'm not talking to you' thing shes had going on since the beginning of the series. I'm glad that Jay is getting the chance to return the favor. You would think that after Cayden she would have learned not to do that. *shrugs* oh well. ANYWAY, what I am trying to get at is I love the stories, the characters, and just about everything about what you are doing and I cannot wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Hey could you please put up chapter 11 because it's killing me not knowing what happens?
cynditu chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Oh no. You can't leave me hanging. Jay wasn't in the house, so does this mean he's gone mental?
Consuela H chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
i love all 3 of the twisted books but this one just has so much drama! When I first read the first chapter i was a little dissapointed( i was hoping for a love triangle) but the story got better in the 2nd chapter!
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey, can. U pls finish the book I'm so excited about it I can't even wait I think the series are amazing can you pls try finishing the book then so later I can download it ? Plls :D