Reviews for Ivory Angel
3M2R chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
It reminds me of a story i once read, I can't remember the title... i only remember bits and pieces of the story.

But I like the idea of the ivory angel. so angelic!

Touching piece of write.

My ivory angel fell from grace. I'll remember that. It's very striking line, not because it's repeated a lot, but the imagery and the emotions evoked. In fact, I would say, if you had just written that line as a quote, it would be sufficient to evoke an essay worth of emotions. okay, sounds a little exaggerating, but it's a really nice line. It seems like a lot of thought has been put into thinking up this line. very beautiful, very beautiful line.

The whole imagery here is really nice. I used to surf for pictures of fallen angels. It reminds me completed of this fallen angel in black and white, with its wings slightly caved in and she was crumbled on the floor.

But my favourite part of this poem wasn't that of the imagery from all the fallen. It's because of all these negative images and the idea of fallen angel, that 'an angel leaps from a once blue sky... he helped her removed a bloodstained dress' was such a breath of fresh air. It really invokes a sense of hope, light and the perceived idea of a beautiful angel. Somewhat like the knight to the rescue of the princess.

Okay~ I've crapped so much! Well, sorry of there may be parts I could have mistaken, but I really appreciated your poem, and adored all the beauty of it. (:
LunarRay60831 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Very Beautiful, Good Job.