Reviews for Pieces Of Darkness
catlover12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
it's sooo good
Caitie Manda chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
At the beginning of this chapter, I was all like, "YES, it's working! Hehehe, TAKE THAT, Amber!" *grins evilly* And all the stuff that Miranda and Ms. Sarah were doing made me laugh so hard. When Chris came up to her, I just stared at the text like this: O_O! Wow. I still can't believe that he went right up to her! I'm surprised that he couldn't recognize her at all, but she did a good job with her costume, apparently. :P

CHRIS, YOU IDIOT! TTATT Whyyyyyyyyy? *sobs hysterically in lonely corner* I can't believe he stayed after all of that crap Amber put him through... I mean, I don't have a heart of stone or anything—I want Amber to be happy with someone someday. But Chris is supposed to be spooning and kissing MIRANDA by now! D:

Soo...good chapter! :) It's nice to see you again, because YES, you disappeared off the face of the planet again lol. XD Will you update soon? For me? :)) Haha.

Caitlyn
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
This is is horribly written. Very choppy, cliche, so many run-ons and other grammatical errors. You also clearly know nothing of depression, the way you portray it is so melodramtic and fake. But, I'd still like to see wherethe story goes.
Caitie Manda chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
Wow. That's all I have to say for this chapter. We get to see Amber's true self (not that it's really that big of a surprise), how Miranda's dealing with her Chris situation, how Chris is taking it... Oh, and of course there's Ms. Sarah's devious plan to get them together. I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Post as soon as possible, please! :)
serahei chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
Wow, I love how you describe what Miranda's feeling in this chapter. It was creppily and beautifully done. I can feel how broken she's become and despite all that continue with her little charade she called life in front of the others.

Really though, is there no one who gives a damn about her?

Like really? And I think Chris need to suffer by losing her to other man.

He was so stupid, real blind and a major ass!
Caitie Manda chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I was beginning to wonder why you just sort of...dropped off the face of the planet. I'm glad to see you back. :)

*ahem* Now, onto the review...

I liked this chapter because it gave a peek into Chris's side of how that night went, but some parts of his interaction with that chick - Ashley, right? - seemed a bit...off. I can't really think of a better explanation for that one at the moment. I guess it's because of her weird mood swings. Though I liked seeing things from his perspective, I think I have to agree with sarahei. He doesn't really seem like he's really committed to the whole "I love her, I don't see anyone but her, she's my world" thing that he's implying. His actions towards her don't have me completely bought to believing that. He seems genuine about his feelings in chapter 6...I don't know what's so different now.

Anyway, I can't wait until your next update. Please, prove me wrong! I hope he'll come up with a plan to get her to realize that he loves her! I'm really rooting for you!

The best of luck and lots of love,

Caitlyn :)
serahei chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
I don't know why, but I just can't symphatise with Chris. Somehow I can't bring myself to believe that Chris really loves Miranda. Sure he cares about her. She was his bestfriend afterall.

Even after reading the last chapter about the party scene from his POV, I am still not fond of his character. I can't erase the picture that he is a jackass from my mind.

But I really really like Miranda's character. She is a real tough girl even if she is kinda suicidal.

Thanks for the update!
serahei chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
I'm glad I found this story again. Now I can keep an eye for further updates.

I've been looking for this story on fictionpress for months! I've read it up to chapter 11 and forgot to put it on my alert before erasing my laptop's history. So I've been on a wild goose chase trying to rediscover this story as I didn't remember the title, just the plot and chris' name. Which is why I can't google it, and I also tried using the web's search engine by typing in chris.. and it didn't appeared on the result list :(

I'm glad that at least I found out what's happening after that.

Please keep updating, I love this story, it's so wonderfully dark.
Caitie Manda chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
I liked this chapter. It was dark, to the point, and Miranda got the chance to let off some steam. My only comment about this is that it seemed slightly rushed at the beginning and Sam seemed a little bit too out of character. But I don't know; he's your character so maybe this is the norm. Then again, you never do know how a drunk will act...well done overall, though. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want to know what Chris's thoughts are on all of this! ...pretty please? With an extra fat, juicy cherry on top and lots of hot fudge? :)
xxBlueJayxx chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
Ah, Sam. He just has to go and make everything complicated, doesn't he? Another really great chapter, update soon!
xxBlueJayxx chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Aw poor Chris and Miranda! So many bad things have happened to them in their lives and neither of them deserve any of it! I hope things start working out for them soon. I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
xxBlueJayxx chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Aw thanka for mentioning me! (PS I'm a girl :]) I have been on vacation for a while so I couldn't review but now here I am! I loved this chapter, you know, except for the 'action' between Mark and Amber. Yeah, that was pretty disturbing.. Besides that I loved it. I can't wait for more updates!
Caitie Manda chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter! I can really see some conflicts starting to build up here. Will Miranda ever be able to tell Chris EVERYTHING or vice-versa? Hmmm...and thank you for answering my questions! I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen. This story is really, really good. I enjoy reading it and seeing how the characters' personalities are starting to develop. As for that advice, it was no problem, really! I'm glad that I could help. And I'm especially glad that you decided to come back to this story! I was so worried that you'd forgotten about it...*phew* thank goodness. Update soon! ...pretty please? :)
tragicheaven chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I really like your story, but not this chapter. I can't explain why exactly, but I didn't. I found myself reading it with out paying attention to it.

Lookign foawrd to the next one.
tragicheaven chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Sad chapter! It's was good to know more about what happened to make them this way.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »